LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous   22 March 2023 at 22:32

Sale agreement property

My father bought a house in 1982 with registered sale agreement in which 80% amount was paid and rest 20% was to be paid on sale deed.
Electricity connection, water tax and house Tax everything(all timely paid) is in my father's name from beginning , our whole colony is like this
I don't know why but as i heard, descendants of seller asks lakhs of rupees from the people who wants to sale/get registered their property.
So how can we get this registered in our name by paying remaining/reasonable(Inflation adjusted) money. Through court or any law
We also wants to take home renovation loan on this property.

Vaani Iyer   22 March 2023 at 18:06

Appeal against drat order

Kindly let me know the limitation period to appeal against a DRAT Order and in which act can i find this provision?

Anonymous   22 March 2023 at 16:10

Fraud loan app

I made complain against fraud loan app in RBI and RBI forwarded my complain to EOW and said to know your complain status visit EOW office

Anonymous   22 March 2023 at 13:27

How to safeguard huf property from attachment?

Sir, I am a guarantor for my friend who is the principal borrower in a cooperative bank. The principal borrower is a defaulter and doesn’t have assets to repay the loan. I have formed HUF for which I am Karta. To recover the loan of the principal borrower could the bank attach My HUF Bank account and HUF property which was gifted by my brother to My HUF ?

Ashok Mishra   22 March 2023 at 09:03

154b-29(2) of mcs act 1960.

Society filed for recovery certificate under 154B-29(1) of MCS Act 1960 on 22.8.2022.On 29.9.2022 hearing I applied for recovery certificate under Registrars power 154B-29(2) of MCS Act 1960.Recovery certificate not issued yet. As per citizen charter of co operative dept. What is time limit for Deputy Registrar to close such case?

Wayn Adams   22 March 2023 at 01:09

Dr dominion helped me win the lotto

Hey everyone I bring to you good news.. Have been playing lottery for years now and unable to win I even came to conclusion that I won't play lottery again, last Monday I came online and I saw a post about Dr dominion spell lottery number I doubted but decided to give a last try and I reach out to him, we chatted to my greatest surprise on Thursday he cast a spell and gave me a winning number and i tried the numbers, guess what guys I won the lottery, my retired mom has be playing too and I have asked her to reach Dr dominion and I know soon she is going to win, if you want to win this lottery I will advice u reach on Dr dominion he has all it requires to make u win

Anonymous   22 March 2023 at 01:07

Facing problem because of open sky terrace

I have a flat on first floor with terrace. Being on first floor with open sky terrace cause lot of problems such as wast products get thrown from upper floors like ciggerate, used condoms, waste food products. Open terrace also cause open in rainy season because water comes inside house. Second floor Owen has put companies in BMC to remove the shed. After too much of discussion we deside to decrease the hight and width of the shed and also asure the second floor Owen that we will clean the shed very week so that they not face problems.But second floor Owen kept on complaining and one day BMC members gave notic to remove the shed and they refused to put single inch of the shed. My question is that, if we are not allowed to put single Inch of shed so why all upper flat having that 2 feet shed on there window which is coming out of thy flat.

Anonymous   21 March 2023 at 23:08

Service matter

Can Supreme court dismiss a SLP without considering the facts and circumstances in the matter.

Anonymous   21 March 2023 at 22:21

Bsnl compassionate ground appointment

What is the rule of bsnl compassionate ground appointment

Mythra   21 March 2023 at 21:18

About ews family income

I am unmarried and not working...To obtain EWS certificate how i should calculate my family income.
My father is retired teacher and has icome of around 3.5 lakh..
My brother crossed 18 year age and unmarried and working in some private company..
Do my brother income get counted.

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query