Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora

Prafful Saxena   30 May 2020 at 15:18

Need solution

I have been terminated although I resigned earlier, but my resignation has been rejected. After serving a notice period of 15 days, they terminated me. they accept my resignation dated 12th Feb but they reject after 10 minutes stating that your resignation has been rejected as per discussion with manager. On 29th Feb, I asked them to relieve me from my duties as I have already served the notice period of 15 days. On 1st march, they terminate me.
However, they are not providing either experience letter nor they provide my salary for the month of Feb, 2020.
I have filed a complaint in the labour court but I think notice has not been served on the company due to lockdown.
I am more concerned towards the experience letter and relieving letter as I served there for 2 years and 2 months.

continue
suneetha Jain   30 May 2020 at 13:29

Startup idea

Sir, I have an idea regarding starting a startup. I am planning to start it in the coming few months.It is related to services. (Example: Zomato,Ola Cabs )My Queries are: 1 Can I have patent or copyright of it ?? 2. Can I get any loan from Banks?? 3. Can I get any support for Government?? Please advise

continue
Anonymous   30 May 2020 at 13:08

Solutions for rental agreement expiring during the lockdown

I own a commercial property in Delhi whose rental agreement/lease is expiring in a few days during the lockdown.

I don't live in Delhi, but another place not very close either.

What are my options in the current situation?

Are the expiring rental agreements considered extended for the period of lockdown? Or any possibility of extending the rental agreement entirely online?

(Sorry for being anonymous, i need to protect my identity)

continue
Riya Malhotra   30 May 2020 at 12:03

Business registration

i want to get my business registered

continue
Anonymous   30 May 2020 at 10:11

Solutions for rent agreement expiring - commercial property

continue
Zeeshan   29 May 2020 at 21:19

Getting certified copy from family court in lockdown

I have applied for certified copy of my 125crpc final order at saket family court, Delhi.
Due to lock down I did not get the copy.

Is there any way to get certified or uncertified copy ?

continue
Anonymous   29 May 2020 at 18:10

Return company assets after long absence

I am terminated due to long absence (which I did not know)

They sent me legal notice to return company assets within 7 days

Today I got to know of the legal notice and today is last day and they may register police FIR for laptop theft.

I dropped them mail how to return the laptop to them but no reply

How to avoid police FIR. please advise.

continue
Anonymous   29 May 2020 at 15:19

Execution of preliminary decree

Sir(s)/Madam,

I filed a partition suit and court passed a preliminary decree between the parties. I applied for final decree proceedings along with metes and bound. The against party by filing one or the other petition prolonged the case for many years. Meanwhile I am not able to pursue the case due to my work and my case was dismissed. I filed restoration petition which was allowed by the trial court . The against party aggrieved by the trial court filed civil revision petition in the high court. Against party while going to the high court did not issued any notice to me.. When I searched the high court website I found the case is pending without showing any next date of listing. Further there is no mention of either admitting the case or for any further hearing it shows only PENDING. There is no stay order or any order mentioned in the status. My counsel died recently and could not understand what is the status of my case. Whether I can move forward for filing final decree proceedings in the lower court or I should respond to the I.A. which is not showing any order or notices issued to me.
whether court will issue any order without my knowledge when there is no next listing date in pending case.

Please kindly clarify my doubt I am not understanding the legal implications about I.A. Pending in High Court.with out next listing date and any orders without notice how can respondent counsel appear for case.

Thank you,

M.Satyanarayana

continue
Vinay Tripathi   29 May 2020 at 14:46

Sarfaesi proceedings validity

Sir, my question is bank has issued 13 (2) notice under sarfaesi act, upon the borrowers addresses , the principal borrower during that period was in jail and no notice has been served by bank in jail.
Weather this notice will be deemed served to the borrower or not??? And if his wife is also a borrower she served with the same notice will notice served to her fulfill the purpose of 13 (2) or not ????

continue
Yogesh   29 May 2020 at 14:38

Transfer of immovable property

My father has gifted 3000sft land to me and my brother using gift deed. I have now built apartment alone with 100% investment from my side. My brother do not have capacity to invest. After construction there are 8 flats. My brother and I had mutual agreement that 2 flats will be given to him and 6 will be kept with myself. Since he hasn’t invested any amount he is also OK. Now I want the land to be proportionally distributed to secure the land title against my flats. Means I will have to own 75% of land instead of 50% which is in proportion to 6 flats. Which deed to preferred out of gift deed, or relinquishment deed or sales deed. Property is located in Chinchwad maharastra.

continue