LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Anonymous   22 November 2019 at 18:05

Can mother give her share to one son as she desires

Hi,

My father bought a 250 square yards plot( plot no 6) in a layout and got 125 square yards registered on my father's name and other 125 square yards on my mother name.

Unfortunately my father died 2 years back. He did not leave any will. We are 2 sons. My father had given my brother lot of money for his business.

Now my mother wants to give her share of 125 square yards to me and she wants us to share equally other 125 square yards which was registered on my father name. But my brother is not agreeing to it. He wants a share in my mother's 125 square yards share as well.

My question is :
1) Can my mother gift me her share as a gift deed although my brother does not agree?.

2)Will there be any issues in future in case of my mother gifts me her share ?.

3) Instead of gift deed, can my mother write a will mentioning her 125 square yard share should be given to me ?.

continue
arpita@123   22 November 2019 at 14:19

Slum rehabilitation authority (sra)

I am from Mumbai. We are 3 brothers & 2 sisters. We have 2 chawls in Mumbai.... Chawl 1.which is in mother name & chawl 2 is in father name.

Chawl 1 is which is on my mother name has gone in redevelopment scheme under SRA 3 years before.... We will get the
Possession in December 2019.

Now chawl 2 which is on my father name is also going under SRA scheme for redevelopment .

But as per government rule , husband / wife
will be considered as one... Only flat will be available.... even if theyhave more than 1 structure with different name ( one family one tenaments rule)

My mother expired in July 2019.

How can be get our chawl 2 eliglibe for SRA scheme.... since we have big family.

Please guide me.

continue
arpita@123   22 November 2019 at 14:13

Slum rehabilitation authority (sra)

Possession in December 2019.

My mother expired in July 2019.

Please guide me.

continue
Anonymous   22 November 2019 at 13:19

Edu

thank you

continue
Anonymous   22 November 2019 at 12:10

Govt employee

I'm serving in State Govt undertaking company and also govern by Comapnies Rule and Regulations. Therefore, I would like to know that, am I a Govt Employee or not.

continue
SAURABH GUPTA   22 November 2019 at 01:40

Tax rebate on home loan

I wish to take tax rebate on interest of home loan being primary borrower which I had taken for construction of house . But the land is in the name of my mother who is also co-borrower in the home loan.

continue
Jamadar Revansidd   21 November 2019 at 18:48

Stay on additional list

Dear sir/madam,
On dated 5/11/2019 rdpr Karnataka released an additional select list of PDO. In that additional list there should have been my name but my name is not mentioned. So I want to get stay order on recruitment process . Please help me

continue
Nikhil Kurkure   21 November 2019 at 14:50

Sathe khat draft in marathi

Please share sathe khat draft in marathi for selling agricultural land

continue
Anonymous   21 November 2019 at 14:22

Adoption

Sir my friend Anandi Sharma has adopted a son ram before ger marriage
later she married Sunil Sharma
now Sunil Sharma adopts a son as he states that Anandi his adopted in her personal status and Ram would not be his son and and Sunil Sharma has adopted a boy Karthik from orphanage in Secunderabad is the option of Karthik valid because under Hindu law if a son is there the parent cannot adopt One more son

continue
CHANDRA SEKAR V   21 November 2019 at 13:10

Land acquisition under national highways act 1956

My lands have been acquired under National Highways act 1956. For enhanced compensation, NH Act refers Arbitration act 1996, for determination of enhanced compensation. Now the Arbitrator (Arbitrator appointed by the Central Govt) has rejected the petition for enhancement. Against the Arbitration award, the land losers can approach the Civil court under CPC. Now my doubt is whether the District Judge can or the District Judge has the power to enhance the compensation or he should remand back the matter to the Arbitrator only?

continue