25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25

Anonymous   08 July 2020 at 15:09

Complainant want to cross examine to the accused

Dear experts.

294(b) IPC case filed before the Judicial Magistrate by the complainant,
Chief and cross examination done by accused's counsel, now the complainant counsel wants to cross examination. So Pls your valuble advise, how to cross to the accused.

continue
Anonymous   08 July 2020 at 11:48

Value of stamp paper required for drafting agreement

To
Professional colleagues
Can anyone guide me what is the Value of Stamp Paper required for drafting an manpower supply agreement.

A) It is in West Bengal. And West Bengal Stamp Act Sch 1A Clause 5(e) states Rs.10/-..

B) But one of my colleague advice that the stamp duty will depend on the value of the agreement and according to his logic the value will be the amount spend by the manpower supply company for supplying its manpower to our company.
Which one is right A) or B).
Abhijit

continue
varun   08 July 2020 at 08:46

Rba(resident of backward aera)reseravation certificate inj&k

Sir I am resident of backward area of samba district in jammu and kashmir . I applied for RBA(Resident of Backward area) certificate.
For this I need Annual income cerrtificate
My family annual income exceeds the minimum income limit up to 8lac p.a
But My family income includes my father and my brothers income .
i m unempoyed and dependent on parents
But according to SRO 294 of 2005
Determination of Anuual Income. -
'The annual income of a person
claiming benefit under these rules shall be determined inthe following manner
1 Where person is living with his/her parents/guardian and is dependent upon
them/him , the annual income of parents/guardians from All sources
shall be taken into account.
plz clarify me in my annual income includes my brothers income or not
bcs i m dependant on parents
plz sir explain me
can i challenge to this in court against thesildar
thanku
'

continue
Kumari Cheenu   08 July 2020 at 07:51

application under order 21 rule 97 cpc

Can I challenge an Application filed under Order 21 Rule 97 CPC?

I got possession of a shop in Delhi by the Order of ADJ THC. But Union Bank came in my Court after 04 months with an Application of Order 21 Rule 97 CPC stating that it had already possessed that shop by the Order of CMM Delhi.

But there were so many laws violated by this Bank while sanctioning the Loan facility against this shop.

I want to challenge Bank's application under Order 7 Rule 11 CPC for Rejecting its Application.

Would my application be maintainable because I have come to know that Order 7 Rule 11 CPC is for Rejecting the PLAINT?

Is bank's application under Order 21 Rule 97 just like a Plaint?

Please Help.

continue
Varun Sharma   07 July 2020 at 23:23

Rba category reservation certificate din j and k

sir
annual income me mere bai ki income bi include hogi
then our family income cross tha limits

continue
Anonymous   07 July 2020 at 12:48

How to get relieving letter from ex employer if he denying

I worked 8years and resigned one year ago . After serving notice period of 60days, Handing over all responsibilities to assigned representative, handing over Laptop,SIM and came out . Company has cleared F&F and Gratuity but he is not providing Relieving letter. My current employer asking for relieving letter else not able to take into system. Please advise the way how to get Relieving letter from employer.

continue
Anonymous   07 July 2020 at 01:46

Arguments in civil suit

AFTER ISSUES ARE FRAMED AND THE PARTIES ARE CROSS EXAMINED THE STAGE OF ARGUMENTS: DO THE PLEADERS ARGUE ON THE ISSUES FRAMED BY THE COURT OR AGAINST THE PRAYER OR ON THE CASE AS GENERAL? COULD ANY EXPERT OFFER ME THIS INFORMATION I WOULD BE MOST GRATEFUL. THANK YOU.

continue
r47758   06 July 2020 at 21:34

Change of caste

Sir, I live in Hyderabad, I want to change my caste in my 10th class certificate. I am from SC caste want to change to General, in my BTech my caste was under General category so I want to continue as such, by changing in 10th.

continue
Anonymous   06 July 2020 at 18:02

Settlement deed

Dear Experts,
Immovable commercial and residential property are settled by a muslim father in favour of son, out of love and affection. Whether, this can be revoked ? and any time limit.
Thanks in advance.

continue
aananth   06 July 2020 at 18:00

Settlement deed

Dear Experts,
Thanks in advance.

continue