LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Tondle   08 March 2020 at 13:06

Adding wife's name in house property


I have a house which is in name of my mom and me. Now I am married and I want to add my wife's name in the house property. So what is the procedure to add my wife's name in House property. Can you please suggest me some solution for this.


Anonymous   08 March 2020 at 12:28

Evidentary value of court commissioner report

i am for Plaintiff and filed the suit for Perpetual Injunction. while the proceedings of the case court appointed the court Commissioner for inspection of the Suit Spot. the report of the commissioner states about non-suit property and regarding suit property report stated that Plaintiff was absent and his Advocate did not shown the Suit property. Now whether it effect on Plaintiff case ?

Nitesh Umate   08 March 2020 at 10:08

Bar council examination

Please anyone informed me all india bar council exam in 2020

Anonymous   08 March 2020 at 00:28

Donation /gift of immovable property from ngo to ngo

can a NGO registered under wb societes act 1961 if allowed by its MOA can gift/donate its property to another NGO registred under wb societies act 1961/or trust ,
1. what will be tax implicable in both of ngo
2what will be registration cost
thanks awaiting ur early reply

54321   07 March 2020 at 21:11

Name on a old deed

Respected Sir/Madam,

My friend has a deed dated before 1971 where the name of his grandfather is written as "Mausam kazi gayen" . His grandfather transferred the property to his father by the name "Masam kazi alias gayen". His grandfather is no more. Now because of NRC will this make a problem? If it will make a problem then the solution to the problem?

Anonymous   07 March 2020 at 19:53

Chs law in maharashtra

I am a senior citizen and own a flat in single name. I want to make my son joint owner so that he can get involved in society matters. At present I cannot make him associated member sinch he is not a joint holder.

Please advise procedue.


Avinash Patil   07 March 2020 at 16:20

Regarding poa for registration of new property/flat

Hello All Expert,
Can u give me idea how to make POA for registration of new property/flat in the name of my father.
As i am gulf expat and willingly to buy a property in Thane.
Can u described me procedure and all the fees.
As currently i am in Saudi Arabia, & i already booked the property in Thane.
i want assigned POA in the name of my father.

Saddam Kolida   07 March 2020 at 13:01

Technical resignation

I was working in indian ordnance factory which comes under ministry or defence( govt. of India).
After working 2 year 8 month and 25 days my tech. Resign was accepted..and I joined the railway as a technician.
Now the question is tht my last basic was 20500 what was applied from 6 jan 2020 and my resignation was accepted on 11 jan 2020, can I get the same basic in my new service,, and in my account there was some leaves of new year are available , can that benifit carry forward to my new service? Please help,,

Member (Account Deleted)   07 March 2020 at 09:23

Error in exhibit no

1. Court clerk failed to maintain Rojnama in one civil suit for almost one year this I noticed last date , According to system they should write rojnama immediately on that day max to max next day. Computerized Rojanama too not maintained on E Court
2. I noticed from last few months he is writing Exhibit No. again that is we reached Exhibit no. 140 he started writing Exhibit no. 129 etc further marking on paper
3. Now from Exhibit No. 129 there are two paper in court brief

Q1 Whether Section 153 of CPC is correct provision to be used in application praying to court to rectify its record ?
Q2 In case order is passed whether Sec 152 of CPC is correct provision in which application is made or Section 153 of CPC too required

Anonymous   06 March 2020 at 21:22

Motor vehicle compensation

On the merits of the case Tribunal awarded compensation of Rs.40 lakhs as motor vehicle accident compensation in road accident death of 20 years old B.Tech final year students who got campus recruitment in TCS. Now the Advocate is demanding 50% of the compensation awarded though he initially agreed a lumpsum advocate fees of Rs.3 lakhs. The insurance company credited the funds to Court a/c and now advocate has to proceed further for getting that funds in the name of petitioners. He is creating problem now. What is the recourse for the petitioners ?


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query