25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I am mentally not well and out of job from last 3 year

Guest (Querist) 03 June 2022 This query is : Resolved 
We are three brothers and both our parents are dead
I am mentally not well and out of job from last 3 year and I have no source of money.
My parents just left behind house which will be divided among us three brothers.
I am the only one who is living in the house and they live at different place.
They are not ready to sell the house and give my share,
Since I have no income source and not mentally well and my brothers are not giving me the share.
Can I get monthly expense from them regular bases?
With out going into court or long process.
My financial condition is not well.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 05 June 2022
You cannot get income from them. You can ask them to take your share, give you money, and relinquish your rights over the property.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query