Caste categorisation on migration

My parents migrated to Telangana from andhra pradesh on employment purpose, Im born and brought up in Telangana, i need a caste certificate in which state can i apply for. My caste in andhra Pradesh comes under OC as its kapu, and there ia only munnuru kapu in Telangana

Ji, to me, in AP Kapu caste comes under the category of OC. the caste "Kapu" in AP and "Munnuru Kapu" in Telangana is the same caste. They are being called kapu in AP and Munnuru Kapu in Telangana. so don't worry. As you borne in Telangana, take certificate from there.

Sir,will that be valid for central government jobs? Is there any G.O copy regarding this

Benfit of caste is applicable in your domicile state, if it is not scheduled in Central list.
Consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciaition of facts and guidance

Sir, i neva opted for obc reservation before n how can i defend i belong to obc in futr as my parents belong to OC

You may choose equivalent caste in Telangana and thus get munnuru kapu certificate and proceed.

×