Two name _same person

01 December 2020

My father whose death certificate is in the name of sankara iyer against, at 1993,sankara subramanian iyer,what I have to do to get his patta in to my name as i am one of the heater?

01 December 2020

You can use the Aadar, Ration card, scool certificates,besides notarised affidavit.

01 December 2020

Though it will not create any problam still you may submit an affidavit saying that Sankara Iyer and Sankara Subramanian Iyer is name of one and same person who used somewhere Sankara Iyernd somewhere Sankara Subramanian Iyer.

01 December 2020

02 December 2020

It will not create any problem. However, it is better to give a notarised affidavit regarding your father's name.

02 December 2020

Apparently, you are one among the legal heirs. How can get the 'patta' in your name alone. Secondly there is no system of reissuing the patta in such cases. All that is possible is to get the mutation carried out in the revenue records.

03 December 2020

There is no problem in such an error.
However, if you want it would be better to consult a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, professional advise and necessary proceeding, if reuqired.

ALAMU BABU SANKAROnline (Querist)
03 December 2020

Advocate Mr. Velu understood my question and answered me .Thank you sir

04 December 2020

Agree with the advice from expert Bhartesh goyal.

×

CrPC Course!     |    x