Society laws

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
01 October 2020

X is a member of the society and doing dictartorship in the affairs of the society. Many cases are pending in the Hon'ble District courts and in Hon'ble High Court. But X any how managed with his followers and agents and doing all illegal means by executing creating fake and false documents and preparing fake minutes book in the name of the society.

What is the remedy for Y ? Y are some of the members of the society How to cease the society till the disposal of the suit or Can there are any provisions or laws relating to the Hon'ble that can take the properties into the custody of court till the disposal of the suit... Please answer in brief sir...

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
01 October 2020

You stated that many cases are pending in the District Courts and Hon'ble HC. So wait till the case disposed of.

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)
02 October 2020

query does not show full facts.

Isaac GabrielOnline (Expert)
02 October 2020

1/3 of the memembers can send a memorandum about the nideeds to theDeputy Registrar to call fo the Ganeral body members If the mismamagement is proved, there are chances for removal of the mammagement, when things could be set rigt.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
02 October 2020

What is your concern / locus standi / problem ?
Prima facie it is an examination hall question paper.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
02 October 2020

Whether X is a member or office bearer? If office bearer on what post?

Bring each and every illegal activity in the knowledge of Registrar through a written complaint.

Discuss in detail with local lawyer.


P. Venu Online (Expert)
02 October 2020

The query does not reveal any actionable facts.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
11 October 2020

thank you all experts for your replies.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



IPC Grand Course     |    x