Police varification

Sir i cleared ibps clerk exam and selected in punjab national bank ...i hve filled my communication address as a permanent address during filling the form and after selection i hve arranged domicile certificate for my communication address ...sir my query is that if police varification takes place in my communication address then ???? It causes any problem for me???

Sankaranarayanan Online (Expert)

Then ??????? if the case???? what state the facts. It is not the issue.

Sankaranarayanan Online (Expert)

Then ??????? if the case???? what? state the facts. It is not the issue.

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)

Some persons have problem.

some persons do not have problems so they create problems.

some persons do not have problem and cannot create problems atleast they can imagine problem..you are one such person.

Police verification has to be conducted in all the places where you resided in last 5 years + permanent address (whether you reside there or not)

Well adviced by expert Sudhir Kumarji.

Pradipta Nath (Expert)

Nothing will happen. Wait for the police, he will find you for his interest!!

It appears that, nowadays, we are flooded with too many imaginary problems and simple issues tweaked as problems.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online (Expert)

The verification report will be sought about your character and antecedents from police in the given address.
If you have a clean record you need not worry, no problem will occur, why are you scared about police verification report, are you involved in any illegal issues or in a criminal case which is pending or disposed against you.

No problem. Why unnecessary thinking. If you know you are not involved in any case, then automatically it is simple.

What is there in the post except Time pass !!!!

×

Muslim Personal Law     |    x