Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora

Pradipta Nath's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 244

+ View Full Profile

A Law graduate and a LL.M from Acharya Nagarjuna University. My areas of interest are Criminal Laws, Family Laws, Intellectual Property Rights, Cyber Laws and Labour Laws & Service Matters.

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can answer or rather like to provide legal opinion on questions where it needs application of case laws and interpretation and not mere sections and rules.

My area of expertise
    Labor Law, Service matters, Arbitration, Contract Law, Consumer Justice, IPR, Competition Act, Civil and Criminal.

My experience in the area (years):
    11 years

Organizations I belong to:
    Self Employed

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    Ipleaders blog. lawyersclubindia online platform mystatutorycompliance.wordpress.com

Educational credentials:
    BA.LLB, LL.M and MBA in HR.

Award & Honors:
    Certified Expert in Trademark Law.

• AMIT AGARWAL says : Need your inputs
    https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/selling-of-immovable-property-through-power-of-attroney-737431.asp

• Deepak Parmar says : Contact Details
    Share your Mobile Number

• Aayesha says : How can I consult you for further issue
    Sir how I can contact you for further discussion as nobody is giving us the correct suggestion.

• Y Singh N Rajput says : Hi
    I was one of promotor director of the Company. I resigned in 1996. Ashwin C Shah is a cheater. His son and wife are other directors. The authorised capital was 50 lakhs - and it is shown as 5 crore. The fraud affects public at large - though I may not be affected directly. How to proceed in this matter? By the way I am still having ligation with the Co & ACS.

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799