Second marriage 💑

What is the Legal procedure to find out that the second marriage of the individual was conducted with out divorceing his first living wife

If a person took divorce, then there will be a court order/decree of divorce. So, request the court through your own counsel for a copy of the divorce decree.

There is no law or legal procedure to find out solemnization / contracting second marriage during subsistence of marriage.

shyam lalOnline (Querist)

what legal action can a third party take when with out divorce a man marries second time while first wife is alive,

Sankaranarayanan Online (Expert)

What is your role in this query? if first wife well aware the facts that her husband married second one ill-legally then she could file a case for which submitting relevant records to local lawyer and seeking advise from the local lawyer

shyam lalOnline (Querist)

My role Mr.Sankar Iam a querist

Only aggrieved party ( might be first wife or husband ) can take legal action against the person who performed second marriage.without getting divorce and none others.

shyam lalOnline (Querist)

Attention Advocate Bhartesh,as per your reply does this also apply in cases when women is illtreated,the victim only can complain

Yes, illiteracy and ignorance of law is not excused.

shyam lalOnline (Querist)

Finally Advocate Bhartesh as per law as I understand it is the victim only can complain and not the witness to the crime ,this is what you meant .

Asgher MahdiOnline (Expert)

I endorsed Mr. JC Vashista. Further, I explore you that which caste he belonged to? He can goes for 2nd wed only on certain extreme conditions to prove before the court to get permision.

Pradipta Nath (Expert)

The first living wife can tell you whether she is divorced or not!

shyam lalOnline (Querist)

The first living wife has no idea of the husband marring the second time,in these circumstances what should the first wife do.

ashok kumar singhOnline (Expert)

endless, query being sequential one after another.
don't do so.
thanks

shyam lalOnline (Querist)

ATTENTION ASHOK KUMAR SINGH ,IF YOU HAVE ANSWER TO THE QUERY THEN ANSWER, DONT PASS IDIOTIC COMMENTS,YOU SEEM TO BE NOT UNDER STANDING ENGLISH IT IS CONFIRMED BY YOUR REPLY TO THE QUERY.STAY AWAY THANKS.DO NOT TRY TO OUT SMART.

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)

It may be better if you disclose full facts of the case.

shyam lalOnline (Querist)

Mr.Sudhir Kumar kindly disclose what facts are looking for?

×