Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Website designing and development

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
20 April 2021

Vikas Sharma took 34000 for me to design, develop and host my wordpress blog website, but he acted as highly unprofessional, unethical person. A simple wordpress blog without any e commerce could have been developed in couple of days, he took three months. Secondly when he made there was so many technical errors, in spite of signed a maintenance contract, he did not rectify the issues and kept me in a lurch. Besides he harassed. He is a cheat, liar, and unprofessional person. Whatever profession he will take he will cheat people. So be aware of him.

I have paid him full amount even GST, still yet I have not received any services from him. Please tell me what shall I do?

The website is my dream project but all my efforts, money and time is wasted . It is very difficult to invest money in today time but when someone cheats, it is really very frustrating. No one can understand or realize the situation in which I have fallen into. I don't have more budget to get the website issues rectified from some one else. I need justice.
Please advise me what shall I do? Please help me. I am so disturbed and dejected from my life. I don't have any other job also.
# IT companies # Businesses # Digital Marketing companies # Entrepreneurs # Self Employed # Enthusiasts

Sankaranarayanan Online (Expert)
20 April 2021

issue a legal notice and file a case .

Advocate Bhartesh goyalOnline (Expert)
20 April 2021

Yes, issue hom legal notice and ask to rectify the defects and desIgn and develop the web site as per order placed if notice not complex with by him then file complaint before District Consumer Forum and claim paid amount with. compensation for mental and physical agoney caused to you.

J K AgrawalOnline (Expert)
20 April 2021

Lodge an FIR
File a civil suit for recovery of amount, losses and mental agony.
File a consumer case for deficiency in services.
Write your reviews everywhere on web to prevent others from cheating.

Asgher MahdiOnline (Expert)
20 April 2021

Better, file a complaint before Consumer Forum.

Pradipta Nath (Expert)
20 April 2021

Better to serve the accused/respondent a legal notice to fix the errors within a Tat else file a civil or consumer suit (as applicable). You can even lodge a private criminal complaint against him.

ashok kumar singhOnline (Expert)
21 April 2021

Lodge your complaint with District Consumer Commission.

Shilesh PatelOnline (Expert)
22 April 2021

Issue legal notice to rectify the technical errors if not solved u have two more options further 1. private criminal complaint i.e. FIR. 2. file a complaint at the district consumer forum.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x