J K Agrawal's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 1292

+ View Full Profile

About me

Personal information

Name Jugal Kishore Agrawal Advocate.

Fathers Name Late Shri Gopal Chandra Agrawal Advocate.

Date of Birth 17-08-1964

Educational Qualification B.Com LL.B. From Rajasthan University. Govt College Ajmer.

Date of enrollment As an advocate 29-3-1987

Enrollment Bar Council of Rajasthan Jodhpur number R178/87

Field of practice

I am having a general practice in civil laws as well as in arbitration law, financial laws, commercial laws, labor and administrative laws, service laws, banking laws, consumer laws, personal laws like Hindu law and Muslims law, property laws, revenue and land laws in Rajasthan, insurance laws and motor vehicle laws, motor vehicle accident claims cases, railway claim cases, constitutional laws and Writs.

I have a practice of registration of Trade Marks and GI registration, Private or Public Limited Company registration, NGO registration, LLP registration.

My practice is in Trial Court as well as High Court and State Commission. My practice is mainly at Jaipur and some other surrounding cities.

List of my clients

I am having a current practice in insurance laws and consumer laws and on the penal of following companies in Rajasthan.

RELIANCE GENERAL INSURANCE CO LTD

TATA AIG GENERAL INS CO

ROYAL SUNDARAM ALLIANCE GEN INS CO,

CHOLAMANDALAM M S GENERAL INS CO,

LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA

I C I C I LOMARD GENERAL INS CO.

I F F C O T O K I O GENERAL INSURANCE CO. LTD

Bharti AXA General Insurance Co. Ltd

Universal Sompo General Insurance Co. ltd.

J.K. Agrawal Advocate

Office 407, Bhavya Tower, Kabir Marg, Bani Park, Jaipur, Rajasthan, INDIA 302016

Resi- 30/61/10 Mansarowar, Jaipur (Raj) 302 020

Contacts:-Cell phone - 9414054426 telefax 0141 - 2394808 (R)

email - advocatejk@yahoo.co.in

jk@bar2bench.com

website WWW.bar2bench.com

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    civil laws, company, insurance, arbitration, family, property, banking, finance, contracts, marriage, divorce, inheritance, wills, conveyance, trusts, all other civil laws

My area of expertise

My experience in the area (years):
    30 years practice in Law

Organizations I belong to:
    Bar association of Jaipur

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    No

Educational credentials:
    B.Com. LL.B

Award & Honors:
    So many times awarded with a little smile on a sad face of client and with glitter of hope in darkened eyes of him.

• shahid says : ex p 1 means??
    what does it means : petitioner present examined as PW1 Ex. P 1 and 2 marked PW1 bound over

• Member (Account Deleted) says :
    respected, if a person who is not married only had sex chat with a married girl with her consent on a social networking site. and they both never met. and the chat was only for 2 days is this any offence committed by that boy?if her husband finds that chat can it be any harm to that boy? who never met her.

• DR SURESHA G says : Property Issue
    Dear Sirs I have a quiery . I will appreciate if the club members give their valuable opinion . My meternal Grand father is Late H Sanna Somappa Died in March 1975 My Grand Mother is Late Gangamma Died in June 1997 They have 10 childrens 1.H S Hanumanthappa -Died in March 1985 at the age of 52 years -Married 1955 2. H S Parvathamma Alive - with 3 Childrens age 72 years as of 2015-Married 1956 3. H S Revanasiddappa Died in 2004 at the age of 62 years - 3 Childrens (1 Expired ) -Married in 1966 4. H S Nagarajappa Died in 1996 at the age of 51 years - 5 Childrens Married in 1966 5.H S Jayamma Died in 2012 at the age of 66 years -5 Childrens (1 expired ) Married in 1959 6 H S Heggappa Died in 2006 at the age of 59 years -5 Childrens Married in 1968 7. H S Sharadamma Died in 2009 at the age of 60 years -4 Childrens Married in 1966 8. H S Bharamakka Alive age 64 years -3 Childrens Married in 1966 9. H S Rathnamma Alive age 63 years -2 Childrens Married in 1970 10 H S Gangamalamma Alive age 61 years -4 Childrens Married in 1975 Late H Sanna Somappa had property as follows 1.56 Acres of Irrigated land in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 56 Crores as of 2015 property value 2. Khana Koppalu in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of one Crores as of 2015 property value 3. Houses in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 50 lakhs as of 2015 property value The above three properties are distributed only among 4 male childrens 1,3,4 and 6 in 1980 ignoring the female childrens The legal heirs of 1,3,4 and 6 sold few properties The quiery is Is there any chance of getting shares for 2,5,7,8,9 and 10 Daughters of Late sanna Somappa (The alive and the legal heirs of deceased) If so could you please advise how to approach Awaiting the response from the member friends Dr Suresha s/o Late H S Sharadamma .(7th legal heir of Late Sanna Somappa)

• aftab says : Dobule Registry
    Hello Sir, My friend bought a plot by lady in 2012 and got mutation done, before buying that plot he check the papers and mutation which was on that lady name and she bought that Plot from a farmer, everything was in order. Now he came to know that property was sold to a society in 1991 by the farmer, there after society did plotting on it and sold it out to X parties. Now the X person who bought the same plot in 1991 showed up and claiming on it, although he do not have mutation for the same. Please guide how we start the case taking under consideration that property was bought for 25 lkh and in registry he mention circle rate at the time 10 lkh only. He did consult with lawyers in Lucknow and came to know that old registry which was done in 1991 is stronger and valuable than new one regardless even if he has mutation done. Court will accept old one and might reject new one which is done in 2012. Kind Regards,

• raj kumar makkad says : Boycott
    Dear Sir! The aim of Admin seems to tarnish the image of the experts which is reflected from his saying to tom that 'it is childlike that some experts are not replying the queries'. Admin has no care or thankfulness for experts so what is the use to devote our energy and expertise for such person? He is earning only on the basis of our activities but still he is engaged in the activities of destruction of the image and dignity of experts. Do you like this?

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 49383

raj kumar makkad
Queries Replied : 41397

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34798

×