J K Agrawal's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 1408

+ View Full Profile

About me


Personal information

Name Jugal Kishore Agrawal Advocate.

Fathers Name Late Shri Gopal Chandra Agrawal Advocate.

Date of Birth 17-08-1964

Educational Qualification B.Com LL.B. From Rajasthan University. Govt College Ajmer.

Date of enrollment As an advocate 29-3-1987

Enrollment Bar Council of Rajasthan Jodhpur number R178/87

Field of practice

I am having a general practice in civil laws as well as in arbitration law, financial laws, commercial laws, labor and administrative laws, service laws, banking laws, consumer laws, personal laws like Hindu law and Muslims law, property laws, revenue and land laws in Rajasthan, insurance laws and motor vehicle laws, motor vehicle accident claims cases, railway claim cases, constitutional laws and Writs.

I have a practice of registration of Trade Marks and GI registration, Private or Public Limited Company registration, NGO registration, LLP registration.

My practice is in Trial Court as well as High Court and State Commission. My practice is mainly at Jaipur and some other surrounding cities.

List of my clients

I am having a current practice in insurance laws and consumer laws and on the penal of following companies in Rajasthan.








Bharti AXA General Insurance Co. Ltd

Universal Sompo General Insurance Co. ltd.


J.K. Agrawal Advocate

Office 407, Bhavya Tower, Kabir Marg, Bani Park, Jaipur, Rajasthan, INDIA 302016

Resi- 30/61/10 Mansarowar, Jaipur (Raj) 302 020

 Contacts:-Cell phone - 9414054426 telefax 0141 - 2394808 (R)

email - advocatejk@yahoo.co.in


website WWW.legaltask.in

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    civil laws, company, insurance, arbitration, family, property, banking, finance, contracts, marriage, divorce, inheritance, wills, conveyance, trusts, all other civil laws

    My area of expertise
    civil laws, company, insurance, arbitration, family, property, banking, finance, contracts, marriage, divorce, inheritance, wills, conveyance, trusts, all other civil laws

    My experience in the area (years):
    30 years practice in Law

    Organizations I belong to:
    Bar association of Jaipur

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:
    B.Com. LL.B

    Award & Honors:
    So many times awarded with a little smile on a sad face of client and with glitter of hope in darkened eyes of him.

  • Prateek Onlinesays : sir plz write your valueble comment on this
    http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/articles/Consumer-Protection-Act-Branch-Office-4416.asp Prateek Handa 9027277736

  • jiten Onlinesays : matrimonial
    * jiten says : matrimonial * jiten says : matrimonial my wife was living with in-laws from last 1year seven month she was blaming me that i am demanding dovery it was totally false she demanding me mentainence und..sec125 we have settlement in mandla court that i will pay her 3lakh in full and final as mant.. she said me she will give me divorce and we will live saperately 1lakh ipad there and it was decided that 50 thou..i will pay at raipur when we will five petition for in mutal concent and rest at the time when we get the decree after 6 month no she was not appear in the court what can i do in this situation shall I GET Divorce in this situation i have this thing in written.i have a son of 4year how can get her custady please replay. What is the ground for me to take divorce and how much time it will take

  • S P Goel Onlinesays : D V Act case
    Dear sir, This is S P Goel, from Delhi 9810101999, my wife lodged a petition in Karkardooma court under Domestic Violence Act, and demanding Rs 45 lacs and Rs 15000 per month, my monthly income is Rs 8000 from Interest, I am unemployed, house is in my name, judge advised me not to sell in first hearing. My elder son lives separate in Delhi , in ICICI bank Rs 18 lacs pa , earlier he was helping, she left house on 20.10.2010 younger son is a student. Please advise sir thanks s p goel, Delhi 9810101999

  • kiran rathee Onlinesays : marital dispute
    the husband was a mechanical engineer in HONDA COMPANY.. and the girl is M.SC maths but she used to live at home. the girl child was born in sept 2006 out of this wedlock.. the nature of wife was not good as she always had some problem with others.. she even used to fight with her husband on small issues. eg i'll not prepare food or always order from outside, never gave breakfast to her husband after having three maids.. but the husband always had a compromising nature and never said anything to her.. he just wanted to live happily with her at any cost.. but she always used to fight on petty issues.. she even don't like his parents and other members of the family.. she just wanted to live alone.. she was not happy to see anyone from her husband's family. the husband's family never interfered in their matter and were not aware of the issues between their son and daughter-in-law .. the disputes heightened b/w husband and wife and finally the husband left his job in 2008 and started living at home and the wife left her matrimonial home and went to their parental home.. the boy's parents came to know about their fight but they managed to bring them home in bhiwani and asked them to live peacefully.. but again after few days she started fighting with her husband and now also with in-laws without any reasons but the boy's parents never said anything as all members of the the family are highly educated and reputed too.. but she was not ready to live with them and again left her in-laws home in april 2010 and filed a case under domestic violence Act,2005.. the in-laws even don't know that on what basis she filed the above said case. they went to girl's home and asked to live happy with her husband wherever she likes but she refused.. the husband tried alot to solve his marital dispute but still she is not agreeing to live with him.. she is asking for property out of her in-laws property and want to live alone in that house without her husband but now after filing a false case against all of them, the in-laws are not ready to take her back home .. but the lady want to live there only on the first floor of that house without her husband.. the wife, at present is lecturer of mathematics in college and she get this job because of her father-in-law as he is the head of that college, he also helped her in studies of M.PHIL but she can never understand the value of family and family relations.. her parents never said anything to her even on her mistake and used to abuse boy's family.. now the husband also don't want to live with that lady and want to take divorce from her.. as he don't want to let suffer his parents anymore because of that lady.. please tell me what are the remedies available to us..what we have to do? how can i help my aunty, uncle..?? thank you.

  • tarun Onlinesays : interim bail
    respected members interim bail was granted by additional session judge for 15 days to my client in offence u/s 406/420/467/120b for 15 days on the ground of illness of wife of my client. now he wants to extend interim bail for 15 more days as his wife is still ill and unable to move from bed. now my questions are:- 1. application for extention will be filed before additional session judge or trial magistrate (as the surity bonds were submitted before trial magistrate)? 2. we have to provide new surities or the surities who gave bonds for interim bail will be extended by statement ? plz reply soon

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x