Money loss

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
21 April 2021

If no proof of money given to someone then which IPC section is to be implemented? The borrower is a man who betrayed me by marrying me.

Sankaranarayanan Online (Expert)
21 April 2021

What is the issues between your friend and you? you can complaint to the police authority for cheating to marry you

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
21 April 2021

To me, for borrowing money and not return the money, you can file a suit under Sec.420 of IPC. How do you believe such a person?

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
22 April 2021

The money was given by you willingly to help your boyfriend (then, now husband) hence no crime is committed

Pradipta Nath (Expert)
22 April 2021

No proof means only allegation which cannot be established in Court.

Advocate Bhartesh goyalOnline (Expert)
22 April 2021

Money taken by boy friend on pretext of marriage and no proof to advance money ,seems false allegations .Neither police will register the case nor court will take cognizance on such type facts.

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)
22 April 2021

this forum does not solve riddles. Please give facts.

Shilesh PatelOnline (Expert)
22 April 2021

post complete material facts.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
25 April 2021

No case is made out in given circumstances.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x