Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Not giving a bill receipt

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
22 April 2021

Respected sir,
a shopkeeper doesn't give a bill receipt of the goods which I purchased so which authority should I complain about.
and how can I prove to the authority that I purchased the product from the said shopkeeper?

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
22 April 2021

The Labour Commissioner. If the shopkeeper does not maintain the receipt book, you can ask him to give the rate on a piece of paper. so you have no proof.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
23 April 2021

Mr./ Ms Anonymous,
What type of goods have been referred in the post ?
Re-post full relevant facts and query, if any.

Sankaranarayanan Online (Expert)
23 April 2021

IF the shop not given bills for purchased goods then you have to complaint with commercial tax department

Pradipta Nath (Expert)
23 April 2021

In value addition to Expert Sankar, you may also approach the Central Authority under section 15 read with section 16 of the CP 2019 Act.

Advocate Bhartesh goyalOnline (Expert)
23 April 2021

Agree with experts Sankar narayan and pradipt Nath.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x