Multiple nominees for single property

My late father-in-law was owning a flat and is having 3 nominees. Out of 3 nominees, 2 nominees want to sale the flat, however third nominee is not cooperating and is remaining silent.
My query is, what is the way out in order to sale the flat in such situation?
Can the majority opinion prevail in such case?

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900Online (Expert)

You can make an offer to her for selling your share in the property. Another you can convince her for selling to a third party. Otherwise in my opinion practically you cannot do anything.

Sir, In fact 2 nominees are proposing to sell the flat to a third party, to which 3rd nominee is not responding.

Generally a nominee is trustee of the legal heirs of the property. Strange there are three nominees.

Nominee are not the absolute owner of the property, they are trustee, doubt regarding their authority / capacity to sell as nominee.

Nominee here denotes share holders.Unlss the three concur, nothing could be done as it amounts to vilation.,Try to convince.Noother alternative.

J K AgrawalOnline (Expert)

Get suit property partitioned by court.
mortgage your share to the buyer with condition to give possession of your part.

A nominee is a trustee for the legal heirs. Nominees have no right on any property. You have mentioned that only 3 nominees are there. How many legal heirs are there? All the legal heirs have an equal share in the flat of your late father-in-law and so the other legal heirs can sell the flat for their shares leaving one share to the objected person.

Thank you for your valuable inputs.

You are welcome, may revert in case of further question on the query.

Hemant AgarwalOnline (Expert)

NOMINEE DOES "NOT" BECOME OWNER OF FLAT:
https://chshelpforum.com/nomination-in-chs

Nominees have no right to sell, only legal heirs can.

×