False & fabricated sale deed

I have bought a land in 2018 by thew owner who purchase the said land in 1985 from a owner whose mutation receipt was up to date as on date to my purchase date as sequence.my mutation also made.but one of claimant has filed a case in the court of additional collector (revenue) for cancellation of mutation in sequence with a true copy(nakal) of sale deed dated 19/04/1952 excuted by khatiyani raiyat issued by registrar office & a jamindari return issued by abhilekhagar.when we go through the legality of sale deed we, found that whole documents are false & fabricated. but adm has cancelled my mutaion on the ground of title whereas i have submitted all documentary evidence before adm to prove it false.last survey was made in 1901 publised in 1910.how can we prove the sequence from khatiyan to me whereas all Sellers HAVE DIED LONG AGO.JUST AFTER ORDER OF ADM CO & KARMACHARI HAVE ISSUED THE MUTATION RECEIPT IN HIS NAME WHERE AS I HAVE GO TO APPEAL BEFORE DM & MY APPEAL HAS ACCEPTED.WHAT WE SHOULD DO.

You have already appealed. So you have to wait till the orders received. The orders depend on the merits and de-merits of the case.

Pradipta Nath (Expert)

Wait for the orders.

Your next step depende on order of appellate court so wait till then.

I agree with experts, wait for decision.

J K AgrawalOnline (Expert)

In appellate court try to hire some prudent advocate. Your case is strong enough and a document 70 year old without actual possession and not acted upon or followed up, having no value.

ashok kumar singhOnline (Expert)

agreed with views of earlier experts, therefore no further comments, so far.
thanks

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online (Expert)

Since you have already preferred an appeal, it would be better that you wait for the orders or disposal of the appeal.
In fact you should have approached the civil court in the beginning itself to cancel the mutation done by the authorities concerned based on the fabricated documents and to direct the authorities to reinstate your name in the mutation records.

Sankaranarayanan Online (Expert)

I do stand with experts reply

The posting lacks clarity. Please post the facts in simple sentences.

×

Muslim Personal Law     |    x