New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gratuity Delay

(Querist) 03 September 2019 This query is : Resolved 
What can be done if gratuity is delayed by mid size company for months? Person's service is of 12yrs.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 03 September 2019
Ji, first ask the reasons for delay to release your gratuity through RTI. Then if necessary file a case by consulting a local lawyer.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 04 September 2019
RTI Act applies only to Govt companies (PSU).
SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert) 04 September 2019
You have to approach labour court for your outstanding amount.
Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 04 September 2019
Issue notice and file a case with the jurisdictional Controlling Authority ie. labour Authority.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 06 September 2019
Issue notice through a local prudent lawyer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :