Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Consumer law

(Querist) 11 January 2014 This query is : Resolved 
Car giving same problems.

Company not able to rectify it. Though takes a stand that we never approached them.

I need a judgment that says that if a company cannot repair something despite of customer's repeated visit. It is deemed to be a manufacturing problem and customer is entitled to a replacement or a refund.

Anything close to this judgment will do.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 12 January 2014
Please findout from the site indiankanoon or liberary
R.K Nanda (Expert) 12 January 2014
search legal web sites.
Arvind Sehdev (Querist) 12 January 2014
I tried a lot but didnt find anything..

That is why I came here for help
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 12 January 2014
I am not aware of such decision.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 12 January 2014
Contact a local lawyer, citation is not provided at this section.
Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 12 January 2014
I suggest you to send notice to the car dealer. You can come back to us along with the reply.

If it is a real case, I will give my opinion after the reply from the dealer.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 14 January 2014
As suggested you may issue notice to the dealer with a copy endorsed to the company, wait for their reply and then proceed with next course.
Arvind Sehdev (Querist) 14 January 2014
No use asking....
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 14 January 2014
You need to demand through a legal notice first instead of going to court. It is seen that generally companies avoid litigation if the demand is genuine.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query