Complain against college

Hello sir,
I am Mehul Makwana. My younger brother Prakash is studing 1st year MCA at SVIT, Vasad. He want to stop study and want to do job. therefore he gave application to the priciple of the college but he refuse to accept the application and demanding full fee of next two year which is 1 lac rupees to cencel his admission. now bigger problem is they have all original certificates of academics and college refused to give them back to my brother. now my brother is very upset he has complained to GTU but college is delaying the process. we are feeling helpless. I want to know what kind of legal action we can take against college.
please give your guidance to solve the matter as soon as possible.
your faithfully,
Mehul Makwana

Devajyoti BarmanOnline (Expert)

This is totally an unfair trade practice.

If the Institute is state run Institute then file Writ and ask for interim relief of return of original documents.
Other wise complaint can be file before the Consumer Forum for returning back the original certificates and damages.

ajay sethiOnline (Expert)

lodge police complaint againstt college. issue legal notice to college for return of certifcates. if college does not give then file complaint before consumer forum

adv. rajeev ( rajoo )Online (Expert)

I go with Ajay Sethi's answer.

College can not detain original documents.File a complaint against college administrtion before District Consumer Forum.You will get both documents as well as compensation.

prabhakar singh (Expert)

Yes! act as advised.

You should persue your complaint pending with the university and if it dont work then get issued a legal notice through a lawyer.

Shonee KapoorOnline (Expert)

I endorse views of Ld. Sethi.

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

×