Complain against college

This query is : Resolved 

25 April 2012

Hello sir,
I am Mehul Makwana. My younger brother Prakash is studing 1st year MCA at SVIT, Vasad. He want to stop study and want to do job. therefore he gave application to the priciple of the college but he refuse to accept the application and demanding full fee of next two year which is 1 lac rupees to cencel his admission. now bigger problem is they have all original certificates of academics and college refused to give them back to my brother. now my brother is very upset he has complained to GTU but college is delaying the process. we are feeling helpless. I want to know what kind of legal action we can take against college.
please give your guidance to solve the matter as soon as possible.
your faithfully,
Mehul Makwana

Devajyoti BarmanOnline (Expert)
25 April 2012

This is totally an unfair trade practice.

If the Institute is state run Institute then file Writ and ask for interim relief of return of original documents.
Other wise complaint can be file before the Consumer Forum for returning back the original certificates and damages.

ajay sethiOnline (Expert)
25 April 2012

lodge police complaint againstt college. issue legal notice to college for return of certifcates. if college does not give then file complaint before consumer forum

adv. rajeev ( rajoo )Online (Expert)
25 April 2012

I go with Ajay Sethi's answer.

Advocate Bhartesh goyalOnline (Expert)
25 April 2012

College can not detain original documents.File a complaint against college administrtion before District Consumer Forum.You will get both documents as well as compensation.

prabhakar singh (Expert)
25 April 2012

Yes! act as advised.

Raj Kumar MakkadOnline (Expert)
26 April 2012

You should persue your complaint pending with the university and if it dont work then get issued a legal notice through a lawyer.

Shonee KapoorOnline (Expert)
26 April 2012

I endorse views of Ld. Sethi.


Shonee Kapoor

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x