LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Raghav Sarkar   04 August 2016 at 17:43

Wrongful termination

I just completed my engineering in june 16. A coaching institute came for the campus placement in our college and selected me for the post of the faculty of Chemistry. They gave me an offer letter clearly stating my post to be Faculty Chemistry. But when i joined, they forced me to take maths and other subject classes and only on many requests gave me one Chemistry class but still forced me to continue with the maths classes as well. Now when i refused to continue with other subject classes, they terminated my job.

Also our college had rule that if you get selected by a company then you are not liable to sit for any other placement. Now since I was selected by this institute, i was not allowed to sit for other companies. Now this unjust termination has left me unemployed.

Can the institute be booked for wrongful termination and breach of contract? The problem is that they have not given me appointment letter. The only proofs i have are the offer letter and the bank account for receiving salary.

What's the advice of experts on this? Please mention the IPC section under which they can be booked.

Mahesh Chand Gupta   04 August 2016 at 13:02

Application under section 340 in a decided case

We want to submit an application under section 340 Cr. P.C. against the accused for a case which was decided on 12.07.2016. Since during the judgement, the accused had stated another lie to have less punishment that he is an old aged man suffering from heart cancer even though he was a 40 year old man who has no such disease.

So can we file an application under section 340 Cr. P.C. even after the final order in the case against the accused for false statements made by the accused during the trial of the case and during the judgment in the case?

Advocate M J   03 August 2016 at 11:49

Property case

Good Morning learned Members
my client has 1 gunta that is 1089 sqft , now into how many sites can i divide this one gunta, IT comes under karanataka . so i can for partition suit. kindly guide me
Thank YOU

milind   03 August 2016 at 11:33

French window

BMC has issued 351 to 10 members for creating French window and enclosing the sajja area(Fsi voilation)

Can we create the same french window without enclosing the sajja area .

pvssaikumar   03 August 2016 at 09:30

Attachment before judgement and validity.

i am practicing advocate, i filed an application for attachment before judgement application for attach an amount laying civil court deposit (the said amount laid after put the property into sale in EP, sale certificate also issue and the land registered in Dhr name and after his full satisfaction, the sum amount laid in CC deposit). The court ordered as prayed for.

but the gurnishee court, did not accept nor reject the said attachment, stating that there are two applications under section 73 of c.p.c pending.

when i represent the matter, the learned judge, stated that brought the case laws.

can any one help me to solve the issue by citing any case laws to me.


Swarnima singh   02 August 2016 at 12:02


Main ek ladke se pyar karti aur humlog 5 yrs se saath hai bt he is married aur hum dono shaadi karna chahte lekin uski wife ready nahi hai divorce dene ke liye and usko sab pata hai aur woh dono 3 mahine se alag alag reh rahe .uski wife keh rahi ki sirf mujhe paise do taaki main apne aur apne batcho ka khayal rakho baaki mujhse matlab nahi .aap advice dein sakte ho ki kya kiya jaye aur kya kya result ho sakte hai..plz advice me..agar humlog shaadi karke dosre city mein rahe toh kya kya results honge mere family ke side se aur uski wife ke side se

Ajay Kumar Reddy   30 March 2016 at 21:40

Can i file 340crpc application on false affidavit

Respected Experts,

My ex wife has given false affidavit. My qu. are as follows:-

1. Can i go for private complaint under sec 340 CRPC or not.

So how i can go for complaint of false affidavit. Please tell me the process.

Thank You,

Ajay Kumar Reddy

varindersingh   14 May 2015 at 10:07

Maintenance u/s 125 for a minor child

Me and my wife, both are in Govt. Service. My salary is less than my wife's salary. They have filed application in family court u/s 125 of CrPC for Maintenance Minor daughter. My Net Salary is 27k and her salary is around 38k. how much maintenance court can orders?
what are basic factors in deciding amt. of maintenance.
they are demanding one time huge amount should i pay one time or go as the court orders.

Rashmi Mahato   12 May 2015 at 20:32

Bail chances

Hi ,

My husband's ATM was lost and his account has been miss used for 10Lkh and he has been booked with following charges u/s 420,406, 467, 471,472,473,489(A,B & C),IPC 66(A)IT ACT in a charge sheet against a FIR. In challan no recovery has been shown and we have applied bail for him high court as it was rejected in Lower court and session court.
Therefore I want to know what is the chances to get bail for him ?

Please suggest....

baban   02 March 2015 at 21:57

Wife filed divorce first and then dv and then withdraw divorce

Hi Ld. Experts,

Could you please guide that when wife withdraw divorce petition under 13.1 and session has allowed to the petition stating that she need to file afresh with same cause of action, how much is DV petition maintainable where she suppressed the fact of DV petition while withdrawing divorce, similarly she suppressed fact of divorce petition while putting DV petition.

Kindly advise.

Thank You


Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query