30% OFF on all Law Courses until 10th of July. Enroll Now. Use Code: July30
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Jagmohan Rawat   15 June 2011 at 14:51

Liability of Bonus

Dear Friends,

Kindly let me know whether a Pvt Ltd company which is making losses since the the 2 years of its existence is required to pay minimum bonus to the employees. It has approx. 30 employees on payroll.

sandeep Upadhyay   15 June 2011 at 14:13

Tenant land loard act in gujarat

Dear all experts

I have a property(House) in a gujarat.The house has a ground floor and first floor. I want to give on a rent both part of my house.

Last time I have given on a rent this property but tenant was very rough person.He had not any ohter shelter(No own house)First he was decline to eviction of my house. He told me that you have given my name as a tenat for police verfication so I have proof that I am tenant.You cant do anything.After lot off hardship he vacant my house and not paid three months rent,Gas bill ect.

This is my addition house and need to give on a rent for loan payment purpose.Now again I dont want to put in trouble myself.
Now my question is that
(1)What is safe way to give my property on a rent?
(2)Is it necessary/mandatory registration of tenat in rent controller.If yes, where I can register?Is it benficial or not advisable?Where I can found laws regarding this in gujarat?
(3)Is it advisable to prepare a lease agreement?It is legan documents? It is usefull for me?

Request to all experts to give best guideline to me in this matter.Your help in this matter will give light to all landloard who is not ready to give rent his property due to avoide legal grip and choose suffering financal crisis rather than property loss threat.


Anonymous   02 June 2011 at 08:25

mutation of property

My father died on 2010, without any will Now my mother wants to do mutation of the property in my name is it possible. I am only son. No brother and no sisters

Anonymous   01 June 2011 at 11:36


Dear Sir

I had worked in company for 4 years 9 months so is I eligible for gratuity as per gratuity act 1972 clause section 2A of 240 days deemed to be one year

Anonymous   29 May 2011 at 20:58

voter id card

through RTI i came to know that my father in law and his entire family is having dual voter id card even without my knowledge and my late husbands knowledge he is applied my voter Id card in 2 different state now tell me wat to do and how can i protect my self since i hav not sign any doc. for applying the same

Anonymous   29 May 2011 at 19:14

daughters right on mothers property

my mother's parents are dead and my mother has 2 brothers and 4 sisters excluding her.
- Property comes in delhi state.
- property was in self aquisition of parents.
- did not leave any will.
- all the 4 sisters excluding my mother have signed papers leaving there right on the property.

My Questions are:
- what is the share my mother is eligible for i.e. 1/7th or 1/3rd?
- can my mother ask her share, if her brothers are not selling the property as of now?
- can her brothers do any demolition or renovation without my mothers consent in the house?
- what precautions can we take to ensure that my mother gets her right whenever the property is sold?

Any thing which we should keep in mind, besides these question then please enlighten us on that too.


Anonymous   29 May 2011 at 19:11

Please Help me

Dear All, Please help me to solve the given case....

One boy got married in jan 2011,after some days hm father expired....some family issues started...hm wife started fighting with hm..one day it happens that he slapped hs wife due her wrong issue..she went to her home and started staying with her family.he brought her home and epolige for the same.she startd fighting with family member and went back to her family,,,and sended a letter which consist of letter head of lawyer and stating fack and wrong things abt that boy.stating he drinks,he beats,dont serve food and all such fack things....now the problem is what to do next..as she written all fack things abt the boy....

Anonymous   26 May 2011 at 11:25

Temple marriage certificate

According to law can a Temple marriage certificate from a hindu temple of andhra pradesh state can be a proof for second marriage

Anonymous   25 May 2011 at 08:58


Some universities like Mahrishi Dayanand University Rohtak (Haryana) offer LL.B. (Hons.) evening course for Govt. Employees. After acquiring/getting the degree & after retirement, is it possible to practice in Indian Court duly registered with State Bar Council/BCI with this degree. Or he/she can only become an adviser/counselor. Please advise.

Anonymous   24 May 2011 at 11:34


In my case I got a divorce order from singapore court of law and also order stating that one flat at Mumbai which is in my and my spouse joint name can be transfer to my name only.
My question : As this order is from singapore court of law whether I can act upon the order of singapore court in mumbai or I have to get the order from Mumbai Court. If so what I have to do, please let me know.


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query