Hello, Writing on behalf of someone who's been unhappy with his wife since the day they got married.
Resident of Delhi-NCR (UP),the affected gentleman got married in Dec 2017.
His grounds for a divorce are:
1. No chemistry between them.E.G. no common interests ,no common hobbies.
2. He has to shore the household expenses by himself, despite her being an equally earning member.(she's his colleague too).She has flatly refused to pay the rent/other household expenses etc.
3.She has accused him of infidelity on the basis of his WhatsApp calls/him using the phone in the bathroom! The affected gentleman is an Event Manager, who has to stay at venues, exhibitions etc. for long days at a stretch,away from home and also liaises with his teams working across several time zones.
4. Mutual Colleagues and relatives have vouched for his integrity and ethics. Regardless of this, she continues checking his emails, WhatsApp messages, contacts to which he has given access.
5. His parents have tried intervening.Sadly,they are both no more.
The situation has become untenable; they live under the same roof but do not talk to each other.
Seeking advice to willfully terminate this acrimonious relationship.
My daughter filed Mat suit on Nov 18,2019,my daughter & her husband both are Doctors.After sincere trying for 2 years we could not continue with this marriage regd on Dec 12 ,2017.Current status is failed Mediation.Respondent is adamant not allow my daughter to move on life.My humble queries to Learned lawers 1) How much time will take for Divorce from such Mediation 2) whether my daughter should file writ petition to Calcutta High Court under Section 40 B of Special Marriage Act 1954,since her Mat suit is nearing 3 years 3) Whether Art 21 of Costitution of India will be included of violation of fundamental right as my Daughter is 33 & her husband is 35 unable to move on life for such delay,4) Normally how much time HC takes to issue order on Family Court to speedy disposal of Divorce case,with deep regards,P.Chakraborty,Kolkata
plz provide child visitation application format template
Hi.. Mine is a contested divorce. My husband has put allegations against me. He doesn't want me to reply to those allegations and wants me to go for a mutual divorce. So we can finish it in a couple of hearings. But now he is not showing up for any of the hearings nor mediation....nor his lawyer. He has blocked me and now i cannot reach him. Surely his intention is to not pay me alimony. What do i do?
SUPPOSE THERE ARE THREE BROTHER RUNNING A HUF PARTNERSHIP FIRM.NAMELY1) MR R
2)MR A AND 3) MR M
NOW MR R DIES 10 YEARS BACK , LIKE ALL OTHER COMPANIES HIS SON MR M2 BECOMES KARTA ,BUT WHILE DOING AUDIT, NAME OF KARTA i.e MR R IS USED INSTEAD OF THE NAME M2.
IS THE AUDIT AND PARTNERSHIP FIRM COUNTED VALID.
One of my friend want to file divorce petition against his wife. Though their marriage has been solemnized as per Hindu marriage act in a private hall, he has only documentary evidence of is the certificate from the private Hall authority. The Marriage was neither registered with caste authority nor with government authority. So what should he do to obtain a marriage certificate without participation of the wife and how can he get a decree of divorce from a family court without producing a marriage certificate.?
1) My wife was filed 125 CRPC on year 2013 which was dismissed for default.
2) Thereafter she is again file a case for restoration of dismissed case.
3) That restoration case was also dismissed for violation of court order.
4) She again file 125 Crpc wherein interim maintenance is allowed.
5) As per section 10 of CPC:
Stay of suit.—No Court shall proceed with the trial of any suit in which the matter in issue is also
directly and substantially in issue in a previously instituted suit between the same parties, or between
parties under whom they or any of them claim litigating under the same title where such suit is pending in
the same or any other Court in 6
[India] have jurisdiction to grant the relief claimed, or in any Court
beyond the limits of 6
[India] established or continued by 7
[the Central Government 8
***.] and having like
jurisdiction, or before 9
[the Supreme Court].
Can I go to ADJ court for stay of 125 CRPC ?
I am having cases from mother of my two sons both living with me. We are not legally married hence my divorce petition was also dismissed on this base saying not maintainable. She lives alone forcibly occupying my property.
1. Can you help me by finding some law or judgement about a female live in partner's rights on her male live in partner's income or property?
2. Or right of a lady having two sons without legal marriage.
3. How to get rid of such cruel, corrupt, characterless lady. Divorce not applicable.
I have a simple query. Recently child custody was awarded to me by family court on which the other side filed appeal in high court with an application to suspend the lower court order. That application to suspend was dismissed and hence they approached SC with a SLP that is posted next week.
My question - Since I represented myself in FC, may I represent myself in SC and give my version or will the SC insist that I engage an advocate? Also, can parties representing themselves avail the facility of appearance through VC?
Hope a response will be provided.
Two wheeler vehicle is on my father name. He was died without any will or register to any other person.But my mother given this vehicle to others.Can I file case as vehicle theft.My mother have right to dispose like that, without legal heirs consent.