LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Binod Kumar Mishra   23 February 2009 at 15:51

getting anticipatory bail

i have filled 2 informatory petitions against the misdeeds of my in-laws. later on filled a divorce suit on 22.8.2007. after receiving notice my spouse had filled a 498(A) case against me and my family members. all the family members got anticipatory from high court at ranchi. now i have filled the same in high court at ranchi. my wife is getting maintanance from me. the stage of my divroce case is that witnesses are examined. issue had been settled. will i get anticipatory bail. i am a govt. servant.

Binod Kumar Mishra   22 February 2009 at 09:38

want to know the that i can get anticipatory bail from HC


please let me know that whether i can get an anticipatory bail from High Court at Ranchi under section 498(A) and 3/4 of DP Act which has been filled by my wife to a counter blast to my divorce petition. she has filled the case on false allegation and after 2 and half months from filling of my divorce petition. our reconcilliation had failed and the witnesses were to be examined from next date. my relatives had got Anticipatory bail from Hon'ble High Court at Ranchi and now i have applied for the same. one more things if i can't get the AB from High Court will i get it from apex court. please send me some orders of HC or Apex in AB matter relating to husband. waiting for a quick response sir as i am seeing that my case will be listed by wednesday next.

Balasubramanian.G   20 February 2009 at 10:05

Problem with my wife, I need leagl advise for divorce

Sir, my wife was threatening that she will commit suicide or will run away from my home. We have one year girl baby. She is very weak and lazy to do household work. Our family is orthodox family. When she fails in her duty she is trying to cover it by a big quarrel and in the end finishing up with the threatens said above. She also attempted once to commit suicide and she also ran away from my home when no one is there. She is also trying to throw my parents out of home by quarrels. My father is aged about 69 and my mom 67 who is also a heart patient. We are all facing very bad time in the family. Presently she ran to her home which is 180 kms away from my home. We are residing in Chennai and her native place is Vaniyambadi, near Vellore, Tamil Nadu. I want to get rid of problems so i need legal advice for divorce.

Member (Account Deleted)   19 February 2009 at 14:32

divorce and alimony

my friend who is Indian born Hindu living in Australia holds Australian citizenship got married to an Indian girl last year who is christian now he took her to Australia with him and they staying there together however his wife now wants a divorce on the ground of adultery or cruelty citing that my friend is having an extra marital affair and has stopped having any physical relationship also,she wants to come back to India and file a divorce case with the heavy compensation and alimony.i would like to know how my friend can save himself from such allegation and compensation suit?

Thank You.

sridhar karanam   19 February 2009 at 11:30

hindu adoption & maintainence act

A client approached me for making an adoption deed. He already has three natural daughters and now he wants to adopt a son from his brother-in-law. His brother-in-law has three sons out of which two are from valid marriage and the proposed adoptive son was born before his marriage, to the same couple. Can a valid adoption deed be executed in this circumstances? Please answer as early as possible.

shekhar_adv   17 February 2009 at 20:28

Is a complaint useful ? in queshe of FIR

A queshe case is going on before HC since oct 2007, Delhi against FIR...Stay has been granted... HC is asking the boy/petitinor prove that your mutual consent has been done with the respondent...

prior to above, This girl/ respondent has filed a complaint in 23rd march 2007. in women cell... the action was taken by the women cell... and there was a another complaint in diffrent PS on of ___april 2007... there in this complaint the girl and his father has confessed that the mutual was done on ____ of june 2006 between the parties.

since this complaint is going to be there in the hand of boy... pls. guide how usefull this complaint is going to be in the next date of hearing in HC?

Though there are other doucuments in support to "this complaint" written by her father and a seperate doucument written by her about the __ June 2006 date.

Pls. guide me

shekhar_adv   17 February 2009 at 20:17

the boy does not trun up for second motion of mutual consent

Pls Guide what all are the provision through which this boy second motion can be filled or
is there any alternative to this?

shekhar_adv   17 February 2009 at 20:16

the boy does not trun up for second motion of mutual consent

Pls.... Guide what all are the provision through which this boy second motion can be filled or
is there any alternative to this?

jitendra   16 February 2009 at 23:54

marrige registration

whther an german citizen can get married with a INDAN hindu girl after converting himself to hindu, IN india & such marrige can be registered under Hindu Marrige ACT

Abhimanyu Soni   16 February 2009 at 11:27

Divorce and related matters

Dear All,

My friend 'A' (woman) needs to file for Divorce. It has been more then 3 yrs of her marriage and does not have any child as well. She has been facing mental harassment since two years.
She had expressed her intention about divorce to her husband 'B'and her parents as well. B is not in agreement to give divorce.

Now, B is asking A to transfer all the Fixed deposits to his name. The amount of FD is 12 lacs INR. As of now the FDs are in the name of A and are lying with her father.
Both residing separately at different places and are employed.

Our query:
1. Can we take compel B to give divorce before actually transference FDs.

2. Do A has to bear a huge cost if she files divorce application in court.

3.As, A is in Hyderabad, B is in Bangalore, Parents and mather-in- law (widow) arein Rajasthan. Marriage was solemnized and registered in Rajasthan; where she should file the application for divorce

4. Is there any other way out for A to get rid off B.

5. How much time it takes for a case to come to finalization.

6. What could be the compliaction on the part of A.

Please help us.

Looking forward for your kind revert.


Abhimanyu Soni