LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PALNITKAR V.V.   12 March 2009 at 07:49

maintenance to Mohmedan widow.

Whether a muslim widow is entitled to claim property rights for her minor son. The family was joint at the time of death of her husband. They had family business. However, all the business is in the name of father in law.

Member (Account Deleted)   11 March 2009 at 23:10

Amendment of MAT suit

Whether after filing a divorce (MAT) petition it can be amended ( the whole petition)? The suit is just filed and other party has been given notice. It is intended to amend the whole petition on the next date (that is the third date given by the court). Is it possible?
Please guide about the procedure. What should be the format of the amendment?

Member (Account Deleted)   11 March 2009 at 23:10

Amendment of the suit

sorry for the repetition.. due to connection faliure

Rakesh Agarwal   11 March 2009 at 22:09

Counter Claim

Whether counter claim is maintainable after the withdrawl of main suit?

rangayya   10 March 2009 at 03:00

child custody

plz tell visting shuedules and rights to father on son

ambika.S   09 March 2009 at 20:57

recovery of maintenace

Husband is living in Australia living behind wife and daughter and neglecting them by not maintaining them. Wife files a petition. criminal miscellaneous petition under section 125 seeking maintenance.
Husband unclaims the summons and placed exparte.
wife is awarded maintenance.
Wife files recovery petition, husband avoid the summons by unclaiming the post.
Warrant of Arrest is Ordered by the Court.
How can a warrant of arrest executed?

vinod bansal   08 March 2009 at 22:13

restitution of conjugal rights

My wife had left my company without any reason 3-4 month prior & she is not coming back to join my company & her parents are threatning me for launching criminal (DOWRY) proceedings against me,I want to file a petition under section 9 of HMA,what is procedure & after how many time (period) i can file this petition.

monica   07 March 2009 at 23:54

Direct Adoption from Birth Parents

In which act/law is it explicitly stated that direct adoption between birth parents and adoptive parents is allowed?

Or on the reverse side, is there an act/law that explicitly states that direct adoption between birth parents and adoptive parents is illegal?

CARA's website lists direct adoption as a "don't" but it is not explicit in stating that adoption directly from birth parents is illegal while it does explicitly state that adopting directly from hospitals is illegal.

A few days ago I contacted CARA to try to understand this. I have yet to hear back from CARA so your input is appreciated.