LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pavan   08 December 2021 at 11:50

Dissolving first marriage based on bigamy

I marriage as per Hindu law and I am Reddy in year 2014.
My wife done bigamy in year 2019 and I have her 1st marriage certificate and marriage pic

Query: What should be prayer to court to dissolve first marriage based on my wife bigamy so that Bigamy criminal case will not effect?

Anonymous   06 December 2021 at 17:02

Problem on family law

Prachi Debnath is a member of the Scheduled Caste, a Hindu by religion and Pulaya by Caste.
She while working as Telephone operator in the Indian Posts and Telegraph Department got
acquainted with an employee, Arnold D’Souza in the same Department who belonged to
Christian religion and they got married on 15-07-2001. Two children, Pankaj D’Souza and
Pranati D’Souza were born in the wedlock on 24-03-2003 and on 08-12-2005 respectively.
Pankaj D’Souza being a child born on an inter-caste marriage between Scheduled Caste and a
non-Scheduled Caste, claiming himself to be a Scheduled Caste wanted a reserved seat in a
Government Engineering College in the State of West Bengal. But the College rejected his
application and refused to give admission to the College. Hence, Pankaj D’Souza being a minor
boy, represented by his mother filed a Writ Petition to the Honourable High Court of Calcutta
under Article 226 of the Constitution of India seeking the Court to issue a Writ of Mandamus
or other appropriate Writ, order or direction to the College authority to keep one seat for
admission to the Engineering Courses, 2020 – 2021 in the Scheduled Caste Quota in the State of West Bengal.. What will be issues raised on Petitioner side( Pankaj D'Souza) and Respondent side ( Govt. Engineering College). . . Plzz help me with the solution .

pradeep   05 December 2021 at 21:15

Death certificate

How to get death certificate of a person deceased 20 years ago.
At present there is no ID proof of deceased person available
Person deceased at home (natural death)

Louis Naidu   30 November 2021 at 11:28

Family issues

My name is Louis, my issue is about family matter, my wife took are 10years old daughter and has applied for divorce, I have not seen my daughter for 2years as my wife has blocked my number, recently I came to no she is started staying with one of my family member, and having affair with him I went to police station but they are helpless, I even went to barosa cell in cp office, they called my wife to come but she is not cooperative, due to this I had attempt to end my self many times, I m not able to handle my personal life, I m totally broken and exhausted, can u help me with my problem please🙏my wife and her boyfriend planned everything step by step, and now staying with her boyfriend,

Irfan Patel   28 November 2021 at 16:02

Noc from sister

I am currently residing at my father house who died and the my younger brother me and my sister has given noc and transfer the house in my other name currently me my brother and we all 3 are in the nominee list my brother is sharing 40% my self and my sister sharing 30%.

IF we have given and amount to my sister what is the procedure to take noc from him so he should not claim for the property which is in my mother name.

I be-leave we can do a notary and can take noc if yes then can I have 2 original notary so as a proff one should be kept with me and one should be kept with my brother and if we are doing a notary do I need to involve and person as grunter ?

Anonymous   27 November 2021 at 20:42

Divorce petition-uncontested dismissed with costs

Dear LCI Council/members,
My Divorce petition which was contested though in the order it was mentioned as Uncontested Dismissed with costs. I had appeared for all the dates of hearing however only judgement day or the order I have not present.
I'm posting here this is due to no proper guidance or support from my lawyer.
It happened in 2019 and after which I had appealed in high court.
Now my query is will someone guide me or can put some light on this why is Uncontested Dismissed with costs and may I take step to file any appeal now.

Please help me understand if this is not the right request.

Satish Madhu   26 November 2021 at 19:09

Help- request.

Hi, Requesting one to help me understand the below statement and I am petitioner.

Respondent Is Absent.service Of Notice To Respondent Is Held Sufficient,Respondent Is Set Exparte.For Plaintiff Evidence Call On

Murugesan   08 November 2021 at 19:31

Sec 12(1)(c) of hindu marriage act

Can husband and husband's parent claim damages after divorce from ex-wife? Divorce was filed by wife under Sec 12(1)(c) of Hindu Marriage Act and it was contested and then the marriage was declared null and void. Can the husband's family claim damages from ex-wife and her family? Kindly give opinion sir...

sourabh   07 November 2021 at 16:14

Crpc 482 for 498 quashing

Dear sir
498a registered on me and my family members in march 2017 and August 2017 we approached jabalpur high court for quash
We got immediate stay orders within 1 week
But the case is still not quashed even after 4 years
I'm regularly approaching my lawyer
Now ad the courts have opened
Case 2 or 3 time got listed but didn't reached to desk
What should I do to get quashed at the earliest

sourabh   05 November 2021 at 23:00

Family law

Dear Sir
Needed an advice on below
marriage date : 24.04.11
child : 8 years old
1) Jan 2015 my wife left , Oct 2015 i filed for section 13 divorce case,she tried for 498a fir but could not happen as case was already in court & i have given written intimation in mahila thana, june 2016 we did a compromise legally in court & in mediation centre on all legal papers that my wife in future will not blame my parents
2) from july 2016 - oct 2016 she stayed with me in gurgaon, nov 16 she left & didnt come back
3) march 2017 by political approach as my father is law is too property lawyer, my wife filed 498a fir in mahila thana & unfortunately fir was registered, simultaneoulsy she file dv & 125 in court
4) case filed on me, my parents, & bhaiya bhabhi
5) we all got bail in 1st day, as said my in laws are bit politically sound & her lawyer is big shot, withing 3 months court has ordered interim too for 15000
6) we applied for high court for fir quash & we got stay orders in same instead of for quash
7) both dv & 125 case has been settled in nov 2017 we did one simple joint agreemnt, & my wife has given affidavit & vyan in court for finishing the case & both the case are finished
8) as per agreement I paid 14000 too monthly considering that she will withdraw 498a
9)she continued staying in her home
10) after 1 year without staying with me she again filed dv and we took stay order in high court
11) july 2019 I stopped paying money and immediately she filed 125(3) for recovery but court dismissed the petition of her saying that it was not court decision
12) in 2019 I finally filed divorce case from Gurgaon this time for which they approached supreme court for transfer petition and same as on date is still pending in supreme court
13) end of 2020 she again filed 125 for maintenance

Please advise accordingly as case is very messy and other party not ready for mutual
In new 125 what steps should I take


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query