LAW Courses
LAW Courses

AMIT ANAND   25 September 2021 at 22:56

Maintenance of wife

I am contesting a case along with my wife in court. Under interim maintenance case she has claimed Rs.15,000 p.m. as rent paid for house taken on room for which she has filed agreement deed of landlord which actually is her maternal aunt. In actual she is living along with her father. Kindly guide how should I prove the same that rent agreement is fake and she is residing with her father.

continue
Anonymous   25 September 2021 at 17:48

Marriage in goa but want divorce in maharashtra

I am hindu girl residing at Maharashtra. I got married to goan Hindu person in goa as per their Teram ( Govt registration process) on 30-08-2017. And then we got married again as per hindu vaidik tradition on 03-12-2017.

After marriage We both stayed in Pune for almost 10 months.. As he is working in Pune. Due to some issues I left his home and then started staying with my parents till now. We do not have any child.

My question : I already applied for domestic violence case thru my native place. In Lok adalat process , he is agreed for mutual divorce and alimony. So I withdrawed that case. But after than due to covid pandemic court is not fully functional. And now He is not ready to give me divorce besides than Goa. Also refused to give me alimony.It takes lot of time for mutual consent divorce in Goa.I again reopened that domestic case, but still due to pandemic, court is not fully functional.

So request you to all please give me some reference which has positive ans to my query.
Thanks in advance

continue
Shruti Mehta   22 September 2021 at 19:11

Section 12(1)(c)

Does Application filed under section 12 (1)(c) of Hindu Marriage Act can be settled in Lok Adalat ? The matter is posted to file Written Statement.

continue
Sundar   18 September 2021 at 11:54

Ancestral property

Dear All,

I have a small question w.r.t ancestral property ...

There is an ancestral property(immovable) in India. One person (coparcener) living in India and the other coparcener living in other country trying to acquire the other country citizenship.

My understanding is that... if a person relinquish Indian citizenship(per Constitution) or willing to relinquish Indian Citizenship, then other coparcener looses the right on ancestral property.

Seeking your inputs in case my my understanding is incorrect.

Best Regards,
Sundar

continue
Anonymous   15 September 2021 at 22:00

Regarding remarrige

I am a divorcee. It was love marriage.so for that reason she didn't come to my house because my parents oppose the marriage since from beginning.
My divorce was sanctioned in July 2018
now i again want to marry again.I am searching for my match.
My question is whether I should tell my stories or not ,because we never had a social marriage,nor we live together.
If I didn't share my first marriage and later on they came to know about my history what will be the consequences.
N.B : if they didn't get any proof regarding my first marriage,only they can hear from somebody else ,is it possible for litigation?

continue
Anonymous   13 September 2021 at 13:57

Cma

What is CMA
WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURES TO FILE CMA?

continue
Anonymous   10 September 2021 at 15:56

Interim maintenance

how to challenge interim maintenance ?

continue
Ekta Makwana   07 September 2021 at 16:41

Divorce

My husband had thrown me out from his home before 5 yr now he had send me divorce notice and had done mairi karar with another lady what can i do

continue
Bhuvaneswari P   07 September 2021 at 10:31

Marital status in legal heir certificate

Sirs,
My father, 84, passed away in June 2021. We got our legal heir certificate yesterday. In that, for my mother, 81, (legal wife) marital status is mentioned as "married". Is that correct or should it be "widow".
Will status "married" be misinterpreted as re-married..??

continue
Anonymous   28 August 2021 at 21:08

Guardian of a muslim minor except father and grandfather

Who is the legal guardian of a Muslim minor after the death of his father and paternal grand father?

continue