LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rohit chakraborty   04 November 2021 at 05:49


If i marry by following hindu rituals is it mandatory to register my marriage?

Anonymous   02 November 2021 at 15:22

Child custody

Respected Sir,
My wife leaving me and file all cases against me. Myself file divorce case which is now in evidence stage and the judge assure me that he will pass order in my favour.

In the meantime I fall in love with another lady and living as live in relation intimating everything about my earlier marriage.a male child is also born. I have also purchase a home in her name. Soon after the purchase of the house she leaves me taking all money and ornament from my home. Keeping my child in her father's house she went to dating with her boyfriend and didn't take care of my child who is now 4 year 8 month old.
Her family didn't allow me to see and speak my child. Her family blackmail me to take legal action if I didn't transfer all of my property to them.

Now I want
1. to secure my child's future by keeping him ( my child love me too much ) with me and want to visit him as many times as possible.

2. Get the property back from her which was given to her in good faith.

Can I approach Income Tax department to seize the property and seize all ornament ( values at least 5 lakh) ??
I am confused please guide me ...

Advocate Abhijeet singh   30 October 2021 at 22:20

125crpc and hindu adoption and maintenace act

good evening sir,
my query is that :
can a wife ( woman) file maintenance from his husband in under section 125 crpc and also filed case in Hindu adoption and maintenance act same time , simultaneously .

Anonymous   25 October 2021 at 22:03

Appoint and declare guardianship

which court is competent to declare guardian for a minor in a dispute between father and mother? If it is to appoint a guardian which court has jurisdiction?

Anonymous   22 October 2021 at 22:22


Respected Experts,
My mother expired 6months ago, she has written a Will as to transfer of house in favour of me and my sister has no objection for the Will,
Will is written in a Legal paper and it is not registered and notarized as well.
is this Will admissible in the court of law and what is the procedure to execute the Will?

Petitioner   15 October 2021 at 19:34

Family disputr

Dear Sir/ Madam,
Could you please provide guidance if under the senior citizen welfare act,
1. can a parent ( owner of self acquired property)evict adult married child with his/ her family?
2. Does the parent ( owner of self acquired property) evict only the daughter in law( mentally harassing the in laws) .
3. If only one evicted ( meaning daughter in law), what should the husband ( who is the son of the parent) be taking the step? Is he required to also leave along with wife?
4. Is “ disowning “ required to be done if parent send eviction under welfare act??

Please help with providing some guidance.

Anonymous   11 October 2021 at 00:19

Alimony after divorce

The marriage between boy from Nagpur Maharashtra and girl from Chattisgarh is decreed divorced by Nagpur district court .
Does the boy still need to pay alimony ?

Anonymous   07 October 2021 at 12:19


Dear experts good morning plz guide me in the following issue

Shankar got married one pushpa of andhra pradesh, at his residence in odissa on 22.04.2016. Since then he and his mother, sister harassing pusha for silly things, Shankar used to suspect his wife on every occasion and bet her. She bored the torture for long time, they were blessed with a girl child in 2017, Shankar accelerated his harassment and in 2019 necked out pushpa and child from their house. Later he issued notice for restoration of conjugal life.
Having no support, financial family problems and innocence pushpa could not able reply the notice. Pushpa presently residing with her mother, father expired, she had two sisters.
Recently she gave a report to police but they advised to report in odisha only or else approach court. Now at this stage she was advised to file maintenance case along with a complaint.
What is the procedure and process to be followed by pushpa to move forward to get proper relief.
Can she give a notice of restitution of conjugal life ?
How can she get register a case against the accused even police denies to take report

Vandini   01 October 2021 at 18:28


Respected sir/madam,
Me and my wife had separated from last 5 years but not divorced..I have two kids a son of age 13 and a daughter of age 6..Iam paying maintenance to my wife from the last 5 years..I told her many times to live together considiring the future of my children but she refused..Till date she never allowed me to meet with my kids nor to talk with them and now she has filled the petition to increase the amount of Maintenance...I don't want to give her more money as iam having the responsibility of my parents my father is physically disabled...Did the court favor me for this...please help me...Iam ready to live with her at any cost but cannot pay the alimony....please help me out of this .

Nilofer shaikh   30 September 2021 at 19:49

Nri marriage dispute

Can wife impound husband passport through dv case? If yes what is the procedure.

My husband is NRI he had deserted me in India for past 4 years.Dv case,498a is filed against inlaws and husband. Chargesheet is also filed against all accused.Loc was also issued for which he got detained on mumbai airport.

All cases were filed in 2019.From last one year settlement communication is taking place.But opposite party is turning up from their words asking me to first withdraw all cases then they'll sign MOU. My stridhan is also with them,please note that before filing an FIR at my nearest police station.The senior officer took an initiative for settlement between both parties and he ordered my in-laws and husband for 8lcs as settlement.Which was signed in written by my father in law.In police station he agreed for it.later on he denied by saying I'll not give you (me) people. So can I produce that written settlement statement signed by my father in law in court?

Thanks !!


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query