MRCH Moorthy   06 October 2022 at 11:44

Child visit rights

plz provide child visitation application format template

Anonymous   03 October 2022 at 18:34

Divorce in india

Hi.. Mine is a contested divorce. My husband has put allegations against me. He doesn't want me to reply to those allegations and wants me to go for a mutual divorce. So we can finish it in a couple of hearings. But now he is not showing up for any of the hearings nor mediation....nor his lawyer. He has blocked me and now i cannot reach him. Surely his intention is to not pay me alimony. What do i do?

Anonymous   28 September 2022 at 16:33

Partnership firm should be counted valid or invalid

SUPPOSE THERE ARE THREE BROTHER RUNNING A HUF PARTNERSHIP FIRM.NAMELY1) MR R
2)MR A AND 3) MR M
NOW MR R DIES 10 YEARS BACK , LIKE ALL OTHER COMPANIES HIS SON MR M2 BECOMES KARTA ,BUT WHILE DOING AUDIT, NAME OF KARTA i.e MR R IS USED INSTEAD OF THE NAME M2.
IS THE AUDIT AND PARTNERSHIP FIRM COUNTED VALID.

Anonymous   26 September 2022 at 22:40

Divorce if no marriage certificate

One of my friend want to file divorce petition against his wife. Though their marriage has been solemnized as per Hindu marriage act in a private hall, he has only documentary evidence of is the certificate from the private Hall authority. The Marriage was neither registered with caste authority nor with government authority. So what should he do to obtain a marriage certificate without participation of the wife and how can he get a decree of divorce from a family court without producing a marriage certificate.?

Suraj Kumar   25 September 2022 at 12:45

Stay of suit as per cpc

1) My wife was filed 125 CRPC on year 2013 which was dismissed for default.
2) Thereafter she is again file a case for restoration of dismissed case.
3) That restoration case was also dismissed for violation of court order.
4) She again file 125 Crpc wherein interim maintenance is allowed.
5) As per section 10 of CPC:
Stay of suit.—No Court shall proceed with the trial of any suit in which the matter in issue is also
directly and substantially in issue in a previously instituted suit between the same parties, or between
parties under whom they or any of them claim litigating under the same title where such suit is pending in
the same or any other Court in 6
[India] have jurisdiction to grant the relief claimed, or in any Court
beyond the limits of 6
[India] established or continued by 7
[the Central Government 8
***.] and having like
jurisdiction, or before 9
[the Supreme Court].

Can I go to ADJ court for stay of 125 CRPC ?

Anonymous   21 September 2022 at 21:29

Live in female rights on male's income and property

I am having cases from mother of my two sons both living with me. We are not legally married hence my divorce petition was also dismissed on this base saying not maintainable. She lives alone forcibly occupying my property.

1. Can you help me by finding some law or judgement about a female live in partner's rights on her male live in partner's income or property?

2. Or right of a lady having two sons without legal marriage.

3. How to get rid of such cruel, corrupt, characterless lady. Divorce not applicable.

Thanks💐🙏

Venkat   20 September 2022 at 20:13

Self representation in supreme court allowed?

I have a simple query. Recently child custody was awarded to me by family court on which the other side filed appeal in high court with an application to suspend the lower court order. That application to suspend was dismissed and hence they approached SC with a SLP that is posted next week.

My question - Since I represented myself in FC, may I represent myself in SC and give my version or will the SC insist that I engage an advocate? Also, can parties representing themselves avail the facility of appearance through VC?

Hope a response will be provided.

Thank you.

mabusubhani   18 September 2022 at 09:45

About vehicle ownership

Respected sir,
Two wheeler vehicle is on my father name. He was died without any will or register to any other person.But my mother given this vehicle to others.Can I file case as vehicle theft.My mother have right to dispose like that, without legal heirs consent.

mabusubhani   13 September 2022 at 11:17

Right on father self acquired property

Respected Sir/ Madam
I one of the family member.My Father died recently. from that occasion my mother and my sister not allow me in to the house which was my father self property( NOt write any will or gift deed). Now i can break the locks of the compound wall and veranda to take my possession. give advice

Anonymous   10 September 2022 at 15:30

What is mean by "bind over on lw1" in 498 a case

LW1- is my wife , the prtitiner. not been able to produce listed witnesses for 3 censecutive vaida,s and yesterday court said bind over LW1.

can you please tell me what it means ?

Thank you sir.