LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Hirva Patel   05 January 2022 at 12:51

Marriage query

I've registered my marriage before 3 months secretly and my parents are not a
Convinced for marriage and now I want to inform about my registered marriage to my parents. Is my act of hiding marriage for 3 months legal and valid?

continue
shyam lal   03 January 2022 at 16:01

Second wife

The situation is - brother marries for the second time with out divorceing his first living wife.in addition to worsen matters writes a WILL in respect to his share in undivided immovable property in his second wife's name.omitting his first wife's and children's name.
Query...what legal action can other family members take who have equal share in the undivided immovable property as per the WILL of their deceased father.(self acquired)

continue
mabusubhani   28 December 2021 at 10:32

Self acquired property of father

Respected Sir
I my previous query Expert give suggestion as enter in to home by legally. Please clearly give advise , means of legally

continue
mabusubhani   24 December 2021 at 06:21

Share in father's self acquired property

Respected sir
My father died in 2019.one house was on his name.i asked my mother came in that house .Herself and sister(Unmarried). refused me Now I can forcely enter in to that house which was belongs to my father self acquired property. Already another house gifted to un married sister. My mother received family pension

continue
mabusubhani   23 December 2021 at 07:34

Ancestors property

Respected Sir/ Madam
As a proof this land belongs to ancestors no documents.But VRO GAVE DECLARATION THIS LAND BELONGS TO ANCESTORS,THEN HOW MY SISTER GIFT TO HER SON AND SON GIFT TO MOTHER ,WITH OUT REMAINING LEGAL HEIRS CONSENT. MY SISTER PAID HOUSY TAX ON HER NAME SINCE 20 YEARS.ANY RIGHT TO CLAIM IN THAT LAND REMAING LEGAL HEIRS

continue
Anonymous   23 December 2021 at 06:21

Divorce under special marriage and then religious

A Christian man married under the special marriage act first and then after some days under religious rites in a church. Whether he needs to get an order of divorce with respect to both marriages when he files a petition to get a divorce?. If so under which act he would file the petition, under the special marriage act or the divorce act?

continue
Anonymous   11 December 2021 at 21:53

Conversion of section 9 into section 13 at same stage

Hello Friends,
Is it possible that section 9 will convert in to section 13 because if i will withdraw section 9 and file section 13 it will be time consuming, please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

continue
Anon P. Online   11 December 2021 at 09:21

Can high court transfer a case to another state?

DV Act case was filed in Andhra Pradesh. We live in Telangana. My parents are very old and cannot travel to defend.
Does High Court of AP has power to transfer case to Telangana?
Which Court do I have to go to transfer the case to Telangana?

continue
Anonymous   09 December 2021 at 03:03

Second wife right on existing huf

Male `M` is married to a female `F` and has a HUF property which was created in 1977 (referred to as `HUF1` henceforth). He has two sons `A` and `B`. Both are married on 200x. F expired in 2018. `M` got remarried to `S` in 2019. So the marriage is a valid marriage.
1. Does `S` become part of the existing `HUF1` (which was created in 1977 with `F`)?
2. Do wives of `A` and `B` become members of `HUF1`?
3. Do minor children of `A` and `B` (grandsons of `M`) become coparceners of the HUF1.
4. During the partition of HUF1, who gets the shares (`M`, `A`, `B`, grandsons of `M`, wives of `A` and `B`, and `S`)

KINDLY QUOTE RULES AND RULINGS

continue
Pavan   08 December 2021 at 11:50

Dissolving first marriage based on bigamy

I marriage as per Hindu law and I am Reddy in year 2014.
My wife done bigamy in year 2019 and I have her 1st marriage certificate and marriage pic

Query: What should be prayer to court to dissolve first marriage based on my wife bigamy so that Bigamy criminal case will not effect?

continue