Anamika agrawal
17 January 2014 at 10:16
Hi,
Can a married daughter claim a partition in fathers property? If yes then what is the procedure to claim partition? is there any ground to claim partition under Hindu Succession Act?
Please answer as early as possible.
Awaiting for response.
Thanks in Advance.
Pramod
17 January 2014 at 01:03
Hello Sir
I would like to ask you how a legal heir certificate can be obtained in Hyderabad, Andhrapradesh.. I mean Time, types, Procedure & expenses..
Thanks
yogesh
16 January 2014 at 21:54
My sister in law is qualified medical specialist and is drawing 1 lakh per month has been living speraltely with 2 children( 4 years and 2 years) filed the case of maintenance 125 CrPC aginst my brother who is also doctor and is earning 56K after deductions..The Ld JMIC passed the interim order of 12k of 4 year child and 8k for 2 year child who are living in small town A TOTAL OF 20K for bothe children and none for wife..My query is whether such amount of maintenance is justified? if yes , whether the income of mother shall be taken in to consideration before awarding any interim maintenance? what is the suggestion at thsi stage for the order passed by Ld JMIC??
Dear expertS
Aa u were infirmed by me that i ,with my family members,and inlaws wereto sit for mutual negotiation on divorce .date was fixed on 13.1.2014
Now
On12.1.2014---my father in law called my uncle n said ...forget all things which happened things.send santoah with me.my aon is not therw.is sailing
My uncle---it is now not possible.as we have sent her with u thrice.lets meet 2maro
On 13.1.2014
Father in law called n said--it is not possible,ur daughter is saying that she want to talk to her husband(its rumour spreaded by him).
From my family no body is supporting me.i may come 2maro
On 14.1.2014
We called him..his no was coming switched off.
We called mediator
He said that-----my father in law has told him that he is going bk to manglore.n will not come for talk
On the other hand side
I called managing director of my husband's company asking him to make me communicate to my husband
Md mailed me ---- we have called ur husband twice n he has choosen not to talk to me
I am badly feeling depressed now.what should i do?
Mediator said that husband will return from sailing in march,2014
nobody has assured me,pathetic situation.i feel like filing case,but famuly saying if i waited for 4 yrs then why cannt next 2 months!
What you sugest me .seek your advice
Dr.Sem
16 January 2014 at 16:59
I am one of the legal heir of my father,who passed away in december,2013.My elder brother is the other heir,since my mother is not alive.He has registered our house and another land in his name,without my knowlege,which i came to know after my dad's death.Since my father was a lecturer in a govt college he has some saving and also money in the bank,which my brother n relatives say tat i cannot ask for it sine i am married.There is another land which my bro say tat we can jointly register.He s only using my dad's atm card n money,since he s not workin anywhere.My brother is not allowing me to go inside my house.I am in a fix now.i would like to know what can i do in this situation?
Dear expertS
Aa u were infirmed by me that i ,with my family members,and inlaws wereto sit for mutual negotiation on divorce .date was fixed on 13.1.2014
Now
On12.1.2014---my father in law called my uncle n said ...forget all things which happened things.send santoah with me.my aon is not therw.is sailing
My uncle---it is now not possible.as we have sent her with u thrice.lets meet 2maro
On 13.1.2014
Father in law called n said--it is not possible,ur daughter is saying that she want to talk to her husband(its rumour spreaded by him).
From my family no body is supporting me.i may come 2maro
On 14.1.2014
We called him..his no was coming switched off.
We called mediator
He said that-----my father in law has told him that he is going bk to manglore.n will not come for talk
On the other hand side
I called managing director of my husband's company asking him to make me communicate to my husband
Md mailed me ---- we have called ur husband twice n he has choosen not to talk to me
I am badly feeling depressed now.what should i do?
Mediator said that husband will return from sailing in march,2014
nobody has assured me,pathetic situation.i feel like filing case,but famuly saying if i waited for 4 yrs then why cannt next 2 months!
What you suggest me sirs?
Ramdas
16 January 2014 at 12:37
Sir,
My mother and uncle and her sister divided the property as per the hindu nair act on 2001 .Now we want to divide the property among 3 brothers and sisters .One sisters daughter is born before 1976. Whether she has any rights for claiming this property .My sister put a claim. form the sisters only sister is looking after the mother and we three brothers .other 2 from last 20 years not take part maintenance of the property and only the come for disputes . Any possible solution for the issue.
venkat
16 January 2014 at 12:22
Dear Learned Memebers,
I have filed divorce petition in the month of Jan 2013. During the counseling sessions in the month of may 2013 I have agreed to pay Rs 10,000/- monthly to my daughter and wife and also to pay my daughter school fee, the same has been signed by me and my wife and not by my lawer. I have agreed solely on seeing the plight of my daughter and also thinking of her future. In the mean while I got know that a whole drama has been done to show my daughter in poor light, so as to emotionally blackmail me. So I only paid my daughters school fee and also for her dresses. And I didn’t paid anything to my wife. Counseling has been failed and the judge asked her to file counter for the divorce. On the date of filing counter they have filed petition to stay all the further proceeding until I pay the pending arrears of the Maintaince.
Brief history of my case :
Married on 12.02.2019, from the day of marriage heavy interference and involvements by wifes parents even in day to day matters. And also demand for leaving my parents and have separate house. She left my house in the month of oct 2011 for not agreeing for her terms. Their demand is to leave my parents and have to move all my properties to her name.
Their lawyer is a very experienced person, so he didn’t filed any false criminal cases and threatedned me if I didn’t oblige them. They simply want to extract money from me. Because they know that any criminal case against me, will have my job gone and they will not get any money. Unfortunately my lawyer is a novice and he is not interested in my case and also I am not able to get a good lawyer who can withstand their political pressure. Literally I have to fight my own case.
Please guide me through the following points and also any thing else that will help me.
1.What if I will not pay and ask the court to direct my wife to file Maintaince petition.
2.Is there any way that the stay to be lifted i.e citations of any judgments
3.Should i approch higher court for the same.
Avoiding Maintaince is not my aim. But
my main aim is to let the court know the real intentions of her, which only come forth while she file and fight for the Maintaince.
Please help me. I didn’t want any one to take her as a role model and harass the husbands for their ultimate monetary gains.
channa keshava
16 January 2014 at 10:26
Dear Sir,
My father was in government service and he died in 1997 during service. My mother has bought a site from his death benefits like gratuity, LIC etc.
Please let me know is the site now become Ancestral property or the site belongs to my mother.
Is her children have the rights on the site.
Regards
Keshava
Rcr mediation
Hi Learned Members.
Applied for RCR, during the RCR mediation we arrived at MCD settlement, filed the MCD settlement on the same day which is Dec 04 2013, next date of the 13-B petition is June 07 2014.
RCR Case: My wife was supposed to file the Objections. I and my wife was present today. I and my Lawyer filed a memo to the court and brought the notice to the Judge that we have filed the 13-B petition with the case # and my advocate told that put the RCR matter to June 07 2014 and once the divorce is confirmed we will withdraw the RCR case. A copy of the MEMO was issued to the Wife and Wife's Advocate.
The reason why we did this is because my wife and in-laws are having the uncanny behaviour and change their mind any time. If we withdraw it now and if they withdraw 13-B petition we will be back to square one.
The Judge told that he cannot give such a long date but has given the date in March asked us to get one more date in March.
Am I going right in this matter. May be If my wife doesn't turn up for 13-B second motion I will any way have an option to withdraw by citing above reasons.
Is this technically permissible?