Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous   02 September 2023 at 23:38

Consumer court

Can a pro forma party be converted to necessary party as per changing facts and circumstances of case. This is consumer court case where necessary party is placing blame.on pro.forma party now...I need to change necessary party to seek relief.

Anonymous   29 August 2023 at 22:15

Police using foul language

What should we do when Police uses foul language without any mistake?

Sreekumar K B   29 August 2023 at 12:50

Witness signature

My son is entering into sale agreement to by a flat. Can I or my wife sign as a witness in the agreement. Or the witness should be a person of NOT blood relation.

brsasireddy   28 August 2023 at 18:47

Daughters rights on ancestral property

I am planning to buy an agricultural property in Tamilnadu about 1 acre. Going back to history.

It is an ancestral property. The father had 13 acres.

Three of their sons divided the property equal share 4 acres each and 1 acre given to mother in 1999 by registered partition deed without 2 daughters (Father died in 1995 and daughters never signed the 1999 partition deed). In 2009 the daughters went to court and filed suit for their share. The case is pending last 14 years and no light for them. Now one of their son is selling 1 acres, I would like to provide you opinion the risk of buying this property.
My two questions please,
1. What is the risk of buying this property from one of their son.
2. How the Dec 20 2004 amendment to the daughters coparceners rights affects this property, as already partition happened in 1999.


Anonymous   28 August 2023 at 16:48

Tranfer deed can be treated as a release deed

Sir a tranfer deed can be treated as a release deed.
Please provide any citation if you have.

Anonymous   26 August 2023 at 10:00

Remand of suit

High court allowed to produce the additional evidence and passed below order of remand

Having heard, the Impugned order of the lower appellate court is set aside. Opportunity shall be afforded to the 1st defendant to produce documents which shall be reconsidered and if need be, to lead additional evidence in proof of their right. ordered accordingly.

Whether can we say that entire decree of the appellate court is set-aside, suit needs to be heard and decided afresh?

Since the word used in high court judgement is only "Impugned order" of appellate court is set aside and not Decree of the appellate court.

Ayan   24 August 2023 at 20:53

Govert serive to higher post

1)My wife joined Employee State Insurnce Corporation Hospital as Nurse in 2010
as permanent staff ,qalification was

2)In 2016 , she got chance for (nursing).ESI give permission , study leave
on condition she will not demand promotion and salary hike.

3)After Msc ,ESI posted her to Bsc nursing college as tutor.But salary and designation
no change.ESI showing her assitant professor / tutor to Nursing Council of india and university.

4)She is doing PHD(nursing) , ESI has given to do phd partime basis , but still her salary and desigation nurse.

5)She has completed 1.5 years and still continuing duty at College.

My Question is That

1)In the name of service utilisation , govt organisation can make a employee work to higher post
without change designation and salary ?

2)Is there any rule judgement , after ertain period , she will be designated to higher post ?

3)Is there any remedy ,please help?

minsal   24 August 2023 at 17:20

Is appeal from order maintainable.

Hello Respected Experts,

I have filed an Appeal from Order before High Court challenging the Order passed U/s. 10 of CPC, by the City Civil Court. but at the time of hearing the judge said that AO cannot maintain against such order, and I have to file a Writ.
will you please guide me on this issue? Further the Impugned order is completely wrongfully passed by the trial court.

Anonymous   24 August 2023 at 17:10

Diff bet tractor hp claimed by comp & aspervahan

For all tractors manufactured by companies in India , they have claimed HP as e.g. 45 but as per VAHAN portal it will be 40. PTO HP is different not related to this. Upto 5 HP difference will be there in all tractor models. Why it is so and can all farmers file a complaint in Consumer Forum against this. Which department is answerable to this difference. One case is in Consumer Forum now.

Anonymous   22 August 2023 at 22:40

Uncle acquired farm illegally

My grandfather have 6 acres land in Maharashtra.
My father have 2 brother and 2 sister. All 5 sibling name is on 7/12.
But one of uncle acquired all farm ilegally and not able to enter us in farm.
Can we put stay order on this Farm?