rathod murtza   15 June 2024 at 10:28

Junior advocate

My opposite site senior advocate and junior advocate jointly appeared through vakalatnama in Civil court. The only junior advocate filled application under O. 7 R. 11 with his sign without affidavit of his client. Now senior advocate deny that he is not responsible for pleading of application under O. 7 R. 11 as he is not sign it. senior advocate responsible for act of his junior as they have joint vakalatnama and office.

Anonymous   13 June 2024 at 20:45

Reg uds assignment

First allottee of tnhb flat sold the flat mentioning 1/3 share of uds of land extent of plinth area of flat since uds not mentioned in the original sale deed. The second purchaser got correct uds from tnhb thro deed of rectification in his favour. Whether the original allottee has any share in the uds assigned to the second purchaser.

Anonymous   13 June 2024 at 20:43

Reg uds assignment

narendra khona   13 June 2024 at 10:14

Cancellation of pookuvaruva (kerala)

Respected Sirs,
I would greatly appreciate if you could please let me the procedure, -⁷B14steps to be taken for Cancellation of Pookuvaruva done in 2008.

Anonymous   12 June 2024 at 08:28

Rbi ombudsman complaint

One person filed complaint who not member of op bank before ombudsman of RBI against co op bank challenging attachment of house property under SARFESI ACT. What are defenses for co op bank.

Partha P   11 June 2024 at 22:37

Hit and run - my vehicle repair

A guy hit and run my vehicle and I have filed a FIR against him and this guy is not absconding. Where can I file for a claim to repair my vehicle. This guy hit and run and my Vehicle is damaged and I need to pay for damaes caused by others is unreasonable.

Nishant Raj   09 June 2024 at 17:43

Guest ran away without paying the bill

My name is Nishant.
I'm working in bar and lounge in Noida.
There was a group of three people came to the bar and made bill amount of ₹19k and they ran away without paying the bill.
I'm trying to contact him he is blocking the numbers. I know his name number and I've cctv footage of them.
Respected seniors,
Please suggest me what should I do ?

Harvinder Singh   09 June 2024 at 14:55

Nominee, real heir of the money in bank acc and fds?

My mother died on 21 April 2021 due to cancer. She had some money in her bank account which was converted into 3 FD's by her as we are three brothers.

Now my younger brother is a nominee on the bank account and the FDs.

I have confirmed that money was in my mother’s account after her death from bank.

Before my mother's death, I was the only Son who was living with for 3 year and taking care and not my other 2 brother's.

As per Law, Nominees can just operate the Bank account but not the real heir of the money. Real heirs are their three sons and my younger brother is refusing to give my share.

Need advice

Anonymous   05 June 2024 at 16:02

Recovery of money

I sold goods to another firm three months ago, and they still haven't paid me. I'm looking for remedies to recover the money they owe me. Could you guide me on the steps I can take to ensure they pay what is due? What legal or non-legal actions are available to me in this situation? Any advice on how to handle this would be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous   02 June 2024 at 17:56

My mother signed off property papers to my uncle

Hello all,

5-6 years ago my mother had signed off her property papers claiming that my uncle can possess all the wealth to him in exchange of words that they had told that they will take care of us whenever we get in trouble.

But now few years later when we ask for help they are not helping for any of problems to my mother and is there any legal way to get what my mother deserved in the first place.

My mother didn’t have much knowledge earlier which has caused this issue

Please help me to give me some advice here and I cannot afford much legal fees and a good lawyer