LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

neelam486   06 June 2008 at 15:23

Sc orders regarding Stay related to delhi master plan

Is SC released any order related to stay for Delhi Master Plan recently. i need a copy. pls. help if anybody have information regarding this .

vishal   05 June 2008 at 19:29

Land Acquired by Noida Authority

My clients land has been acquired by Noida authority in 2003.The land use is agriculture in Khasra and Khautni. Also it has been surrounded by resitional land from 3 sides.It has been in the name of Noida Authority from 15.6.2005in Khautni and the notification date is 3.7.2003 for section(4) and 21.7.2003 for section(6). Please clearify that ----- Can we go to the High Court of U. P. and have any relief from there. Secondly what can we do in this regard. Please do the needful on urgent basis.

Tarun Kalra LL.M, M.B.A   03 June 2008 at 17:10

how to stop forest department for tree plantation of shamlat deh against the will of gram panchayat


Member (Account Deleted)   03 June 2008 at 17:10

How to bifurcate a property

I have a property whic I am using for residential purpose for the last 30 years. Now it has become amain road, and the Common Development Plan allows me to use the property for commercial purpose.

What is the procedure to bifurcate the property if I want to retain a small portion for residential use and the rest for commercial use.

Is Declartaion of the intent sufficient.

The matter pertains to Karnataka, and Bangalore in particular.

Tarun Kalra LL.M, M.B.A   02 June 2008 at 14:28

shamlat deh in haryana in my posession from past 60 years

i have land in a village of ambala and in it a old kacchi way (gohar) wpas going before 60 years, and it was in shamlat deh, and after that ambala hisar road constructed and that gohar was cultivated by me from past 60 yrs now the forest departemet wants to dig it for safeda plantation on it,(safeeda trees), in nakal of intcal it is clearly showan as shamlat deh, chahi, and tubewell cultivated land, but name of me does not appear as the patwari said he cant write my name as the land is shamlat deh, it is clearly showing "makbuja malkann" . can they plant safeeda tress on it by taking forcibly possasion from me????if not, any laws and sitations,

plz help

Priya   31 May 2008 at 14:25

Gift property

I have a plot and a house [three seperate in a building] registered in my name. As this is the only asset that our father has left for us i want to give one house each to my sister and brother. My father is alive.

Your expert's opinion was that property cannot be transferred without the consent of the transferee, except will. But i want them to have the property during my lifetime.

Also by your expert the property can be transferred by executing partition deed, the draw back is that I have to accept the property as joint family property. What is the procedure to do this?

I would also like to know how i can transfer the property as gift to my brother & sister. Do i need their consent even for this and what is the procedure?

manoj gupta   31 May 2008 at 12:02

parking of vehicle

I have purchased a new flat with a single parking for which a separate payment has been made.The parking which i have purchased can adjust 2 cars very eaisly and hence i am parking 2 of my cars in the alloted parking.
Lately the society has informed that since you have purchased only 1 parking you are allowed to park only 1 car at the alloted parking,where as my contention is that, since both my cars are accomodated in the alloted parking ther should not be any problem to any anybody .
Please give your valued expert advise.
Manoj Gupta

veer pal singh   29 May 2008 at 23:13

mother harass by her son's

helo sir,plz solve the case
father of five daughter & two son died in 2000.he will his all property to his wife mother of all children.three daughter married when he alive and one was married after his death mother sell one plot for the marrige rest one plot,one shop which oprate by the mother and one house where one daughter and mother lived is in the possession pf mother.both two son lived separately since 9 years.but now they want partition(8)part of the property but mother don't want to do this because in house she & her daughter(unmarried) lived in that and also don't want to sell the shop because the expence of the home come from the shop oprate by mother and also don't want the plot because if she sell it than no son help her in the marrige of the rest daughter.
now the both son's file suit to partition of the said property.
what remady she has against her son's in the suit filed against her & and all the daughter's.

plz find the suitable solution of the problem.


Gururja Rao   29 May 2008 at 18:52

whether father is entitled to sell the property acqiired in succession or through inheritance from his faher without taking consent or no objection from his surviving children and wife?

Hi all,
My friend Grand father was the original owner and pattedar for Ac 11.00gts of agricultural land, and my friend grand father had only one son i.e My friend's father who is habituated drunker,Now recently My friend's grand father expired, thereafter In succession and throgh inheritance My friend's father became owner and possesor of afore said agricultural land and got mutated the same in his name and obtained patta in his favor, Now My friend's father is intending to sell the aforesaid agricultural lands without knowledge of his family members i.e to his sons, and to his wife.
Now My question is 1) being grand son whether My friend will get any share in the afore said property?
2)whether My friend's father is entitled to sell the aforesaid agricultural lands in favor of third parties without permission or by Not obtaining no objection from his surviving son and his wife,
3)and further if he sells the property without Knowledge of his son and wife, can his son and wife challenge the same.
4) finally for what remedy they can approach the court.

V.Raghavan   28 May 2008 at 22:53

How to rectify the sale deed after 6 years?

When I scrutinised a document in which my client is interested to purchase to construct a factory i found the following defects:-
1. The Power agent executed the sale deed without mentioning his status and the Principal stating that he and his brothers are the absolute owners of the property.
2. A Patta was obtained in the name of the Power agent's father for the property which is not his own.
3. On believing that the patta is in the name of the power agent's fathat and that it has become their family property all the brothers have signed in the next sale deed in the rank of Vendors.
4. The Power of attorney is a registered on (22.4.2002)
5. When the sale was executed by the power agent the principal of the power was not alive.
6. A patta is also obtained in the name of the last purchase on the last transaction.
7. The originally the land was an agricultural and later converted into industrial plot.

Now the Vendor is interested to rectify the sale deed registered in the last transaction with the help of the Purchaser. My clients feel the property is very good for construction of their factory.
Now can any one suggest me how to rectify the defetcs in the title of the property after 6 years or registration and get it registered in my cleint's name ?

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query