LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chandrasekar G   19 May 2008 at 15:29

Land Left for St but taken by Local People

Dear Sir

My Grand father had big potion of land in Chennai. Under the Land Ceiling Act Government took same potion and gave us 3000 sq.ft. The land was sub divided in to 5 parts that is for 2 Sons, 2 Daughters & 1 Part for Street Junction.

The Road Junction is in front to our potion which is around 500 Sq.Ft. This we came to know by seeing FM Copy. This potion of land is not fully used by Corporation for road only a part this taken for road the remaining we were taking care by putting our old thing. Unfortunately one of the Street People started putting a hut in that place telling that this property belongs to them. These people took all the old things of us from that place and Dumped there things. We informed the Corporation orally and they tolled them to remove the things but these people din take care. We also gave compliance to near Police Station with our Document showing the potion left for street. The police also came there warned them to remove the thing but still now they haven removed.

My request is whether we can get back the property from Corporation or
Otherwise it will taken care by Corporation for Road
Whether the occupied person can use it

Whether we can go to the Court for Justices

Please give your opinion to go legally

Rajaram C Iyer   19 May 2008 at 13:39

Settlement Deed

Please tell me whether a settlement deed (which has been registered) can be modified/altered. If yes, what is the procedure?


Sumit kumar   18 May 2008 at 19:28

about sealing in delhi

i have a property in delhi in which my father running a bussiness of readymate garments {which comes under 24 catagory allowed by M.C.D.)we have paid the conversion charges.

our property was sealed because of large area.

he has submitted the affidevit and completed other formality and we got the de sealing order. but in order they are demanding to pay
10 times of conversion charges. when we have already paid the conversion charges why should we pay the 10 times charges.

kindly help me the concerned.

thanking you

Rajesh   18 May 2008 at 15:03

prperty of deceseased

My elder aunt died leaving her home behind
she was under our care
she died and
has made no will
she was widow without son/daughter

arshad   15 May 2008 at 12:39

Family Property-Paternal Uncle-Denying to share property.

Our Family property is to be shared between my father, elder paternal uncle and younger paternal uncle, my elder paternal uncle is occupying the house(family property) with his family for the past 25 years or so, and he is denying to give our share and likes to own the family house for himself, my younger paternal uncle and my dad tried their level best and requested for years to give their share but elder paternal uncle is not ready to give our shares. The family house is in cuddalore, we are living in kanchipuram and younger parental uncle lives in villupuram. Please guide me on how to get our share from the family house.

Gururja Rao   15 May 2008 at 11:54

what is the period to be waited to sell patta land or Assigned LAnd in A.P

My friend is a owner of a land which was allotted to him by issuing patta in his favor by govt of A.P in the year 1990,now in emergency of his health or for the reasons of performing marriage of his daughter, if I he wants to sell the property which is only Income source to him, can I he sell the property which is assigned, if yes what is the limitation period for selling the property from the date of issuing patta in his name, is there any permission required to sell the land, and if yes who is the permitting authority?

sanjiv   15 May 2008 at 00:05

propert y through will

Dear Sir

My father got one house acquired by my grandfather from his own money through will which is registered ( registered will ), my grandfather has 5 sons & 3 daughter. He gives exclusively to my father & he clearly state that no relative or any of his son or any daughter except my father is having any right over this. He died 4 year before & in that will 2 persons are witness in which one is my grand mother & one person is my dads friend . No will made after this registered will. Now we get named my father in Municipal cooperation also & from last 3 year my father is paying the municipal taxs ( house tax )of that property in his name.

tell me the more things what we have to do , No relatives lives in this house except my father family , but other brother usually comes here. Now they says that they need share in this will because they are not aware about that will & my grand mother also died.

tell me what we do so that if they sue us than we can help ourself.

uma shankar   14 May 2008 at 15:34


We have purchased lands in Poondi, outside CMDA limits. The Tahsildar will be giving a NOC certificate for conversion.The draft of the certificate merely says that the lands belong to us and that 'this certificate is issued for industrial purposes'. Is this certificate in order or is there any prescribed wordings for this NOC certificate ?

AJIT KAWATKAR   14 May 2008 at 14:49

partition of purchased ppty

my elder sister(mrried)&i(spinster) purchased a ppty yr1964-rgsred. she died yr 65 her name was replaced by her husband-died yr82 have 7heirs/3are running business there& are not interested in putting their(all heirs)claims on ppty records for malafied reasons. i m 84yrs not in possession-wants to get possession of my share(?50%)Q may i able to apply for partition to COLlECTOR/other authorityor i have to go to court?if so;what will be %of court fees?whether it will be charged on MARKET VALUE or otherwise? time duration for jgdmnt?any FAST TRACT provision for LADY SR>CITIZEN?whether i can mordg.the ppty. without their concent?

Gururja Rao   13 May 2008 at 10:40

Sale of Assigned lands In A.P.

If I was given a land of 100 Sq.yds by way of issuing patta in my favor by govt of A.P in the year 1990,or prior to that, in emergency of my health or for the reasons of performing marriage of my daughter, if I want to sell the property which is only Income source to me in the above circumstanes, can I eligible to sell the property which is assigned, if yes what is the limitation period for selling the property from the date of issuing patta in my name, is there any permission required to sell the land, and if yes who is the permitting authority?

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query