Sandip Pal   06 December 2022 at 11:07

Transfer of property after closure of pvt ltd co

Namaskar,

I hold a 99% share of a Pvt Ltd Co, and my wife is having the rest. A few years back we purchased office space in the name of the Pvt Ltd Co.. Now, due to some unavoidable circumstances, we want to wind up the company. We do not have any bank loans or creditors in the market.

It would be helpful if someone could let me know the procedure to transfer the property (i.e. office space) from the name of the company to the name of the existing directors (i.e. myself & my wife).

shyam lal   04 December 2022 at 11:39

Mutation of will

One of the share holder of a registered WILL pertaining to immovable property refuses to get the mutation done in Nagar Nigam records.

Query what legal remedy is available by the other share holders to get the mutation done.

Anonymous   04 December 2022 at 10:53

Draft deed of sale 2 sellers with 25% to 33% share.

Can any expert share sample draft deed or link to such format of deed where there are more than two sellers and want to sell their share in one deed.
In this instant case two shareholders of 25% in a flat want to sale their share to one buyer.

Anonymous   03 December 2022 at 18:03

Partition of ancestral,property.

We,belong,to Hindu community,we have divided,the ancestral property,which earned,by our grandfather,in the,year 1997,between,my junior paternal uncle and my father.Again,in the year,2005,my father,my elder brother and myself,divided,the ancestral,property.We,have got,one sister,she,got married,in the year,1986.We,had a,unregistered, relenquish,deed,in the year,2002,with our sister.My,father,recently died,4months,back.Now,my sister,has given a legal notice,to my brother and myself,claiming,1/3,share,our ancestral,property.Since,2005,my father,my brother,and myself,enjoying,the property and in our pocession,and as per municipal,records,we are paying,property tax,of our divided,property,from 2005.I,want to know,whether,my sister,can claim,1/3,share in my ancestral,property,already,partioned,and registered,Sub-register office,in the year,2005,between,my father,my elder brother and myself,please guide me.

Anonymous   02 December 2022 at 14:36

Impounding registration

Good Afternoon Sir
My self Nalla Prashanth from Warangal District Telangana State.
Sir here my request is my grandfather was purchased agriculture land 2.17ac land and he saled some of land 0.30guntas to others.
and remaining land was did a notary to his son's as partition.
Now how can i can proceed to do notary as a registered document as legal authority of our land please help me sir

Anonymous   02 December 2022 at 09:28

Granted land

The land was granted in 1996to a single person with condition of prohibiting him to transfer of title for 15 years, he has devided it with his son in 2001 before it got survey and tippani which was done in 2008. What are the risks to buy that plot?

ARNAB MANNA   01 December 2022 at 11:45

Purchasing an unit in a divided flat

A flat has been split into two by the owner. The owner stays in one part and she's selling the other part which I am planning to buy.
Is it possible to split and sell like that and what precautions should be taken before purchasing one part of the flat? It's registered everywhere as a single unit. The location of the flat is in Kolkata.
Also what all necessary approvals needs to be taken before doing so?

Jenil Malviya   30 November 2022 at 00:48

Neighbour’s shoerack

My neighbour used to keep his shoerack near my house’s door and it does make the whole floor untidy. As I shifted here, I did confront my neighbour by telling to keep his shoerack towards his doorstep not mine, but he refused saying that its not your floor, that he could keep where ever he wants. So then I wrote a letter to the my society’s association, and they said they will take action against this. After nearly 10 days(i.e. today), they told that “The neighbour dont have the space to keep his shoerack near his house, so him keep his rack near your’s” they added, “So what are we supposed to do? Fight with them?” Said the association… I did knew that they won’t be taking action, as they have their native similar( i.e. the society members have this “ Bihar supremacy”)… I do have the proof of them receiving the letter by getting their signatures on it…Could you please help me know, what should I do now?

papa noobda   29 November 2022 at 17:28

Jamin waps le skte hai

Meri mummy ne apni jamin apne bhai k name krva di , but kiya kisi reason se wo jamin mummy k name waps ho skti h abhi 3 month hue h

Anonymous   27 November 2022 at 13:46

Ancestors property

My mother in law of aged 70years and her family are of 2daughters and elder son.Recently we heard that mother in law's grand father has land of 100+ acres.2years back mother in law's sister and brother had expired.Currenly mother in law's brother wife is trying sell this land and saying that land belongs to them and my mother in law don't have any rights on it. In this mother in law's father/grandfather not written any WILL.My question is mother in law and her daughters can claim rights on this land.