LAW Courses

Swarup kumar das   06 December 2021 at 22:39

After partition deed can apply home loan

I have a joint property with my sister,Now we decided we are construct g+2 bulding.We are going to make Registered partition deed.My sister having sufficient money for construct the property but I can't,hence I need home loan,but my sister not interested for home loan.can I apply home loan in favour of said partition deed.

continue
Swarup kumar das   06 December 2021 at 22:33

Partition deed

D

continue
Anonymous   05 December 2021 at 12:31

Clause in gift deed

Grandfather is gifting flat to minor grandson, but has right to share the said flat, take rental income and to arrange for expenses throughout his (grandfather) life. Request experts advice on below clauses of this conditional gift deed.
(1) Actual physical possession of the Said Property has been handed over by the Donor to the Donee, and Donee is in possession of the same at the time of execution of this Gift Deed. Donor, being head of the family, is entitled to share the said property with Donee.
(2)Donor is entitled to receive the leave and license fees, rents, issues and profits thereof and of every part thereof to during his life time for his own use.
(3)All Society charges, Municipal and other taxes, and other maintenance expenses relating to the said Property shall be borne, paid and discharged by the Donor throughout his (Donor) life, and thereafter that shall be borne, paid and discharged by the Donee.

continue
govinda ramesh   03 December 2021 at 12:26

Hakku patra

I am RAMESH from Bangalore
1.Can we buy Hakku patra property ?
2.he does not have any other documents.he is having only Hakku patra and paying taxes to the BBMP

continue
Hardik Panchal   02 December 2021 at 20:07

Brother acquired land

The ancestral land was distributed in 2007 and it was legally registered. but in 2017 after resurvey which wasnt informed & we were not aware as we live in another city, the actual area of the land was changed and was included in elder brothers 7/12. After getting aware we tried to convice the elder brother but he is not in the mood of giving our rightful shares back and now he has acquired the part of our land. what we can do in this situation. There is an entry of distribution in the 7/12 which defines the distribution and 50-50 shares of the property can we use that as proof and can do any legal action on them ? please help!

continue
Saikrishna kandhikatla   01 December 2021 at 13:18

Regarding an appeal not maintainable

My issue is a landlord and tenant issue. We are landlords. The tenant didnot pay the rent for months and now the rent stood at Rs. 3 lakhs. We recently got a decree to collect the rent from the tenant. But, tenant said that he will go for appeal. Now, we want a judgement which mentions that, untill and unless the rent is deposited with the court, the appeal should not be allowed. Can any expert help me in this issue ?

continue
Anonymous   30 November 2021 at 13:24

Stamp duty

dear sir/madam

I have registered sale agreement around 2 years ago and i paid the stamp duty as per market value of the property. Now when i went to registered the sale deed register asking me to pay the stamp duty on current value of the property. suggest. when i have registered or unregistered sale agreement value of property as on sale agreement payable or value of the property at the time registeration of sale is payable. kindly advise me.

continue
Anonymous   29 November 2021 at 15:22

Withdrawing money from account after death via cheque

My father died in India about a year and a half ago. I live overseas so was not able to visit until recently due to Covid travel restrictions. I went through the process of filing disease claims at banks. I found that one person that my father trusted withdrew a large sum of money from his account a few days after his death via a cheque. This person is not a family member, and I am the only legal heir. He was aware of my father's death and also attended the funeral. He claims the money was given to him by my father for a charitable cause. My first question is whether is it legal for someone to encash a cheque from a bank account of a deceased person in India? My second question is do I have a recourse to pursue this and recover the amount? Thank you.

continue
KVA Kutty   29 November 2021 at 10:36

Exclusion in limitation act

One of the condition for adverse possession is continuous possession for long duration. This duration is specified in specific relief act / limitation act. It is heard that there is exclusion in the law and they are land belongs to minor, mentally challenged personnel and members of armed force . Could you please confirm that the land belongs to minors, mentally challenged personnel and members of armed force cannot be encroached and claimed for possession on the basis of adverse possession law ?

continue
Shreyas   29 November 2021 at 08:13

Can my brothers can calaim this 1 bugha now?

In the year 2000 ,we 5 brothers made partition deed of our Ancestral agriculture land and it was signed by all 5 brothers and also registered in sub registrar office.actually at that time i got 1 bigha of extra land compare to the other 4 brothers by mistake.and they all signed the partition deed and also registered in sub registrar office.now in 2021, we 5 brothers are going to sell this land so the buyer tell me that he will give the money of my 1 bigha extra land to me only in my hand instead of giving it to the rest 4 brothers because that land is on my name currently.but my 4 brothers tell me that you have to make 5 parts of this money which you will recieve from buyer otherwise they will file case against me in court.so i want to know now it is possible for them to claim this 1 bigha land if i am not giving the money of this 1 bigha extra land to them?

continue