LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kavitha   05 May 2008 at 15:52

regarding citation

is the judgment given by Justice. K. Sambath in 1999 IIICTC 650 is over ruled. tell me how should i find whether any judgement is over ruled.

JAGADEESH GOVIND   03 May 2008 at 16:14

Super Built up Area


Is there any laws,rules or ststute which explain/define super built up area of an apartment.


Sanjay. Tezad   03 May 2008 at 11:26

Maharastra Land Revenue Code

My company had purchased a land which was alloted by the state of maharashtra to a farmers under the celing act and thereby the famers name was recorded in the7/12 extract as occupant class-2. We had obtained the permission for sale from the concerned authority after that we had purchased the said land by depositing the required nazarana and mututed our name in the record of rights but still our occupancy status is of class-2. We want to change the status of occupany status into class-1, what is the procedure for changing occupancy class-2 into occupany class-1 ?

Mani Narayanaswamy   29 April 2008 at 09:52

stamp duty on lease

Can somebody let me know how to calculate stamp duty and registration fee for registration of lease deed in respect of an immoveable property in tamilnadu?

Nishikant   28 April 2008 at 17:23

Can it's compulasary for me to pay the pervious bill?

Jan. 2007 I Purchased a flat in co-operative society. Society give me NOC after a pay the donation fees. Now PCMC Corporation give the water bill for last 3 years Rs. 52000. There are 16 Member in society. Bill divided the for each flat Rs 1160 for one year (as per PCMC law for Water bill is - Each Flat 1160 for 1 year)
Can it's compulasary for me to pay the pervious bill?

PBS KUMAR   23 April 2008 at 11:51

Grand Father Property


My grand father has 10 acares and a big house (Devanam) . And he is has three sons and five daughters. The property has not distributed and has passed away. I am the first grand son of his first son. My fathr has left from their parents and living separately i.e. away from their native village since he is a govt.employee then. Now he retaired. My uncle (Second son)is taking care of entire property. Is their any right on that property as a first grand son ?



namasivayam   22 April 2008 at 20:08

non payement of rent by the tenant

we have rented our property to a company having 4 partners. three have left india for good.only one partner is running the agreement expired two years back.he has defaluted payement of rent past one year.we have filed rcop in chennai small cause court.partner in india has recieved the summon,but other three partners has not recieved the summons because they are not is in USA and 2 in UK.he says he has closed the company and started a new company with his family question is can we lodge a complain with the respective embassies about the fraud they have commited.what step should we take.please reply its urgent.we have filed for eviction.namasivayam.

sunil   21 April 2008 at 19:16

special power of attorney

i want to know about special power of attorney which can not be revoked by the executant as the same would be for some consideration.

Monil Shah   20 April 2008 at 12:15

Rent paid on house of pagadi

I am staying with in the house which my father has purchased on pagadi basis before 15 years.

The land lord is increasing the rent by 5%every year?I want to know whether it is correct ?if yes their must be some notification from the govt to increase the rent every year.Can i get acopy of that notification.

Further in this month the landlord has increased the rent apart from 5%increase saying that taxes have been increased.Whether taxes has incerased ?where i can get all this information from?who will guide me about this?Is their any association who help owners of pagadi houses.

Can i argue with lanlord against this both increase?if yes guide me in detailon what basis i can?

col A P Khanna   19 April 2008 at 20:53


Purchased a residential property at noida.paid stamp duty as per circle rates of noida authority & registered the house on 19 Jan 2006.
On 31 jul 2007 I received a notice from Dit. collector office that stamp duty paid was less.I am yet to be heard by the collector.Please advise if I am supposed to pay extra stamp & penality if any, at this belated date.I am given to understand that after six months of registration ,revenue deptt. cannot demand any further stamp duty.please advise.


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query