Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anand suman   04 July 2008 at 10:59


I want to lodge an injunction suit in Delhi high court against a company who is infringing my trade mark. Please tell me what will be the official or court fee for filing such suit? Since court fee is paid on claimed amount, what is the percentage of court fee?

Also if I win the case, then am i entitle to refund my court fee?

Bharat Gala   25 June 2008 at 14:30

Copy Right

If the trade mark is registered with the Trade Mark registery is there a need to register the design of the trade mark with Copy Right registery? or it is automatically get registered with the Copy right registery. Pls. advice.

kaushik   24 June 2008 at 20:20

Transfer of Trade Mark,

We are in the process of changing our constitution from a Proprietorship to a Private Limited Company. There are Two registered trade marks owned by the proprietor, who is also going to be the CMD of the proposed company. Can you please advise the procedure to be followed to affect the transfer?

satish   22 June 2008 at 16:07

patent law

kindly send any patent specification and claims regarding ref material

Mukul Aggarwal   17 June 2008 at 10:32

copy right

is it necessary to take licence to play music / songs in shopping malls in delhi.. if yes is there any requirment to take licence from all societies like...IPRS, PPL, T-Series, Yash Raj Music and Big Music etc.. or licence from one will work out...

Gururja Rao   16 June 2008 at 20:47

Agency of patent property

Hi all,
to be an agent of patent, what qualifications one should require?

Mukul Aggarwal   13 June 2008 at 13:57

Copy right

Is IPRS indian performing right society is authorized to collect licence fee for playing music in Shopping Malls and what is santity of this...has govt. authorized them or they are collecting money on behalf of their members....what type of music can be played in shopping malls whithout paying licence fees

Harsh Vardhan Gautam   30 April 2008 at 11:48

pls advise for form no

i want to take trade mark rajistration for my counsaltancy firm so may i know in which form i have to apply, pls advise for form no as TM- or other

Harsh Vardhan Gautam   29 April 2008 at 19:42

How to ragistered trade mark

pls help me i want to ragistred my trade mark,i m a man power counsaltant
Harsh Vardhan Gautam

Varma   24 April 2008 at 16:47

Trademark Registration Attorneys


I am looking for an attorney, preferably a member of the International Trade Marks Association, USA for a Trade mark Registration in India, USA, UK.

The atttorney need to be based in Hyderbad.

pl. email your contact details to