Naveen Kumar   13 November 2022 at 13:51

Letter of subrogation

while printing e stamps for notary, letter of subrogation comes under which article?

Quadir   26 October 2022 at 16:34

U.p. regulation of urban premises tenancy act 2021

Does the new U.P. tenancy act applies in case of permanent / perpetual leases also (with yearly payable rent) ? or does this new law fulfils the "tenant-landlord" definition in of perpetual leases?
regards

Anonymous   13 October 2022 at 19:26

Stuck paper in l&do

My property paper is stuck at L&DO new delhi. I need a lawyer who can help me to release my paper from L&DO nirman bhawan new delhi
Please contact me urgent
Email - khubbadvishu@gmail.com

Parimi mohan satya sai   26 August 2022 at 22:57

Sale cum gpa

Sir my father sold 1 acre agriculture land to another person. My father died last year but iam and my mother signed while giving property in the name of gpa. Now we have right on property or not. Kindly answer this sir

Anonymous   28 July 2022 at 18:41

Copyright act

dear sirs,

i have heard that lawyers should not have another source of income. but my friend lawyers are acting in films. is it allowed ?
salil kumar.p

Anonymous   26 July 2022 at 09:02

Car parking spaces allotted by the builder

We have 4 allotment letters from builder for reserved car parking with Space #s for respective apartment numbers owned by our family members at Chembur East, Mumbai. But none of the parking Space is assigned by CHS to us. Since 2018, We are repeatedly sending request emails to Secretary, Chairman & Manager of Society but no feedback given to us only verbally telling we are in process of allotment but never happening till today. Can any SME guide us on legal proceeding to be taken up with the Registrar of Maharashtra State Government and how?

Sindhu Kannuri   24 July 2022 at 09:35

Transfer of school from one society to another

Hello
What is the procedure to change school management from one society to another.. is passing resolutions from both the societies enough or anything further to be done?
Please let me know the details

Anonymous   14 June 2022 at 16:41

My property info is missing in vvcmc record

Dear sir
I found my property tax related info is missing from Vvcmc online portal. After register in Vvcmc online portal I am not able to get login. Further what is property tax certificate and who is eligible for it , plz help to get solutions.

Dhiraj Vinaykia   17 April 2022 at 22:03

Rights of flat owners

Does the area under the Chajja outside the flat comes under the society area or the Flat owner.
If the area is continued by society's common area, then can society build a structure in that area.
Please guide me on this

Anonymous   31 January 2022 at 17:10

Registration under ipr

To
The Respected senior professionals
Can a label of a product(fall under Class 31) be registered under Trade Mark act 1999 and under Copyright Act 1957(as amended) at the same time?
Abhijit