LAW Courses

Anonymous   11 August 2020 at 19:22

Child's rights in property

Hello Respected Sir (s)/ Ma'am,
I have gone through a Divorce which is fully settled with my Ex Wife 4 years back. I have a Son who is around 9 years now and I have agreed for "No Access" as per my Wife's condition during the Settlement. My query is that after he turns 18, does he have any rights in my property? I have 1 flat which is transferred to me from my GrandMother (who is no more) and as I was the nominee. I am the 100% owner of this Flat (Ancestral). Additionally, I have purchased another flat on a joint name (with my Wife now) - this is from mine and her personal funds (through Home Loan). Kindly advice what rights my Son from my first wife have in my assets/ properties and also what can the possible workaround be to avoid any legal issues in the future. I already have made a Will in which it has been documented that I do not wish to give anything to my Ex Wife/ Son from my Ex Wife. I stay in Mumbai and Ex Wife is also in the same city as mine.

continue
Dipen   19 July 2020 at 12:09

"as is" and "as available" clause in license agreements

Dear experts,

What is the difference between "As is" and "As available" clause mentioned in terms & conditions of various softwares?

continue
Dipen   19 July 2020 at 12:04

International copyright treaties_software industry

Dear Experts,

Most of the End user license agreements of softwares which are copyrighted mentions they are protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties.

What are these international copyright treaties? By registering copyright in India will it be protected internationally or there is different registration required for international copyright?

continue
Anonymous   19 July 2020 at 11:57

Dear Experts,

What is the difference between "As is" and "As available" Clause mentioned in terms & conditions of various softwares.

continue
Anonymous   19 July 2020 at 11:50

Dear Experts,

What are these international copyright treaties?By registering copyright in India will it be protected internationally or there is different registration required for international copyright?

continue
advocate   15 July 2020 at 11:16

Trademark agent

Respected Experts,

I am Advocate Amit, Last month, I asked a query about Trademark agent and experts guide me about TM form to be filled. But i am unable to find the link where i can online fill TM-G form for Trademark agent.

i know it is not a legal query but if anyone is aware about this. then please guide me.

I'll be very thankful to you.

Advocate Amit

continue
Dipen   11 July 2020 at 11:36

Joint copyright & copyright in name of huf

Dear Experts,

Can we register any copyright in joint names?( i.e two individuals or individual & HUF jointly)

Also can we register copyright in name of HUF? Either in single as HUF or in joint with an individual (subject to allowed or not)

continue
MUKESH   09 July 2020 at 21:21

Property distribution

Hello Sir,

I want to know that if someone make a will and register it with court to distribute the property as per his will /desire
So in that case can their son /daughter can challenge this will after the person's death.

Or can a person change his will at any time?

Please advice

continue
Ajit Kr Upadhyay   30 June 2020 at 20:28

My father's brother trying to sell land

As per subject my Paternal Uncle trying to sell the piece of land registered in My father's name without his consent and there are other three share holders rights are been trying to capture. the piece of land has six shareholders out of which 2 are trying to sell the share of rest four as my father and the rest shareholder are live in Howrah but the matter is of my village and they are just using the time of pandemic Novel Covid19 period and they are(their Children) threatening to us not to combat the situation or file a petition regarding the matter but we are not willing to be suppressed and the illegal purchaser trying to build the house on it however we have till stopped their illegal occupying and the shareholders and my father will went their as soon as possible. The illegal seller had put false FIR against our care taker. what we can do in this moment to combat the situation under control one thing is more that My Paternal Uncle Had taken three lakh rupees from them.

continue
Anonymous   30 June 2020 at 10:13

To claim property

i have original document of agriculture land of my great grand father he died so many years ago , they mentioned the rights of land goes to my sons and their sons , i have registry , so how i claim the land whats the procedure for it , what document required for showig my relation with great grand father, plz suggest me what to do now

continue