Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohan RP Rao   28 May 2008 at 20:34

Documentation of purchase of second hand car

I had purchased a car by way of benami transaction, wherein I had paid the Money but due to some difficulty ,I had Regisrteted itin my freineds name, though I am paying the Installments of the loan in respect of the said car through my freinds accounts. But now i aprehend that My freind may go against me. In such Circumstances I have Following queries
1. As of now my freind is ready to sign any Documents, What Document I need to prepare?
2. What legal documents are required to submitted to get my name registered in the Concerned R.T.O?
Thanx n Regards

Santosh Kumar Mishra   28 May 2008 at 17:34

Ref. lease agreement

Thanks MSS. Can i write this way: "This lease agreement is made on this 1st day of April 08 and being executed in writing on this 28th day of May 2008 between....."

"1) That the lessee pays and shall pay to the lessor every month, for the above demised premises the rent of Rs. 5,000/- per month to advance on or before the 7th day of each ......"

Dear MSS, pls let me know whether these wordings are correct?

Santosh Kumar Mishra   28 May 2008 at 17:17

Lease Agreement

Can a lease agreement made today i.e. 28th of may, 08 for a period of 1-4-08 to 28-2-09. I need to give the lease deed to my employer to claim the HRA exemption? I am paying the rent since April '08 but could not make the agreement due to absence in India. Can i make it now and give to my employer? What would be initial wordings of it?

Bindu   26 May 2008 at 17:45

Pest Control Agreement

Dear All

i am Junior advocate
I have to make an agreement for my company for Pest Control with Pest controller.
Can any one provide me with draft for Pest Control agreement

Advocate Bindu S Parikh

Shubham Sinha   17 May 2008 at 10:46

Power of Attorney

The Power of Attorney is executed outside India. After receiving the POA in India is it necessary to get it stamped.

Rachit   13 May 2008 at 16:04

incorporation of new manufacturing plant

what all legal and statutory formalities a company has to be completed before starting production?

Gururja Rao   10 May 2008 at 18:38

what is the Limitation period for use of Non Judicial Stamp Paper?

Hi all,
Suppose, If I had purchased a NJS of Rs 500/- in the year 1987,for registration of sale deed in my name, and subsequently for some reason the transaction was post poned for two years, and after two years by using the aforesaid stamp paper if i got registered sale deed , whether such sale deed is valid? if not What is the limtation period for use of stamp paper purchased tody. in how many months or years should i use the stamp paper? kindly help me?

AJIT KAWATKAR   10 May 2008 at 01:25

regstn imm-pprty purchased in P- AUCTION

7/12 ppty extract shows "B" is a OwNER of a ppty (through CRFICATE from High court) via PUBLIC AUCTION in yr 1960.Q does such pptys have SP. registration portfolio?on that ppty a co-op hsg standing for last 45 yrs but donot have purchase &other documents:how to get the.document of "B"&use that for socty registration? the ppty is in MUMBAI.

Maya Arora   09 May 2008 at 12:54

Distribution of property or making a will

One of my relative a widow is having two sons and three daughters. She is having an immovable property where she reside along with her elder son. Another son is also living seperately at that place. Both sons have good jobs. The source of earning for the widow is rent which she get by letting out a part of property. Now the dispute has been raised by both sons for partition of property. My query is that whether the old lady who is getting no financial or emotional support from her sons is bound to divide the property. If she want to distribute the property among her all childern then what legal step she should take. If the sons do not allow her to give share to her daughters what remedy she is having. If she don't want to distribute the property during her life time, then whether she should make a will and what is the legal validity of that.What legal rights for the married daughters are vested in that self acquired property.

Gururja Rao   09 May 2008 at 10:06

Cancellation of the Registered Development agreement cum Irrevocable Power of Attorney

Hi all,
My friend entered in to a Registered development agreement cum Irrevocable GPA,in the year 2003 but due to the reasons beyond the controll of both the parties the construction could not be made, now by mutual understanding both decided (i.e owners and builders)to register the cancellation deed cancelling the Registerd DA cum IG.P.A, and at the time of registration of Principal deed as a Security deposit the developers paid a sum of Rs 2,00,000/- in white, and Rs 10,00,000/- in black and prepared a separate receipt thereof, Now the owners are repaying entire security deposit to the builders in terms of cancellation of Registered development agreement cum I.G.P.A,now my question is what will be the stamp duty and fees of Registration of cancellation deed if the entire repayment sum is mentioned or referred in the cancellation deed, and if not referred what will be the stamp duty and registration fee in A.P. And further is it necessary to mention the repayment amount in cancellation deed? whether it is sufficiant if the owners repays entire security deposit amount vide separate receipt by not disclosing the amount paid to the builders in cancellation deed, please clarify me it is urgent, expecting answer today.