Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sheik   06 December 2019 at 17:18

Want to change my religion

Hi sir or madam iam sheik Abdullah basically I am from a Muslim religion but the issue is I married a Hindu girl I want to change my religion to Hindu for my wife is it possible to change it legally to change my name and religion.The main issue is my wife side I had a full support but I don't have any support from my side and my wife family still don't know iam a Muslim guy. So please help to solve this issue if I change my name and religion in all documents but I can't hide my father's name please help to solve this issue.

I am ready to convert to a Hindu religion from my bottom of heart for my wife. Please help

Anonymous   06 December 2019 at 01:43


Please give me details on slum act in Mumbai Maharashtra
And i am paying my aseement tax from.past 20 years but as a occupier
So what is my rights

jains   06 December 2019 at 00:33

Intestate succession

If a Hindu husband dies leaving his wife and one son and an illegal wife and two sons in that relation and if the illegal wife is in possession of some immovable properties like land and house what is the remedy available to the legal wife to get back her husban's property for her and her son. Which court and what suit?

Anonymous   05 December 2019 at 22:28

Seller required for rectification deed

Hello sir,
Recently I bought a new house, unfortunately I missed to update the plot no and partial name in the sale deed document. My seller is aged person and living in different city. Since I need to update the plot no and complete name, whether I ne3x to have seller while changing the details. Kindly advise


VIJAY KANTHI   05 December 2019 at 22:07


Judgement pronounced on 27th Oct, 2019.U/Sec 389 of Cr.P.C filed and allowed.
On 1st Nov, true copy given.
On 1st Nov Copy of Application filed and complied on 01-12-2019.
Appeal filed on 7th and allowed by Appellate Court.
Now it is coming for 1st appearances.
Respondent council claiming that Appeal is not maintainable due to 27th Nov expires 30 days.
Need suggestion on governing limitation.
From when limitation starts.
What about grace period.

Anonymous   05 December 2019 at 20:03 degree issue

I was in the final year of in Jan 2019 and 2 months were required to complete the college in regular. But then I got a haryana govt job as a helper in irrigation department. Then I didn't go to college. After that two months I gave my exams and completed the course of But The main problem is this that person are saying that this degree is not eligible because you were doing a govt job at that time. Now please tell me some things. 1. Can I again complete the last year of as a distance education. 2. My time of duty was also different because it was in 3 shifts - 2 in day and 1 in night. I did my duty in one of the three shifts. Now , May I eligible for this degree because I had time to go to college. 3. My fear is this that my whole 3 year hard work Will go in vain.
***Please please give me any other solution,If any.

Mayur Shirke   05 December 2019 at 14:17

Absconding from indian navy

My friend has put resignation from sailor to his commanding officer as per navy act 1957 sailor can resign from service upto 2 year. But his commanding officer is taking longer time and misleading him to avoid his resignation. He wants to abscond from service with resignation copy does any case has filed against him?

Anonymous   05 December 2019 at 12:04

Summon from gst officer

Can A GST officer Issue Summoning before issuing any notices, if Yes then how Can we deal with it ???

Banhimitra Kundu   05 December 2019 at 03:49

Study leave

hello Sir ,
I am currently on study leave (approved by my PSU ,HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED). But my senior is constantly pestering me to come to HAL in between and do the work . During the approval of study leave , it was taken from me in writing that I ll come to HAL to do the work if necessary. But that was given to my immediate boss and not to HR. I have already enough pressure in my studies and i cant cope up with both . Please suggest.

Bibhudatta   04 December 2019 at 19:31

Cancellation of sales deed

Dear Experts,

Please help me on following query.

My client's father sold his grandmother's property to him when he was minor without her (grandmother) knowledge. Now my client wants to cancel the sales deed which is void.

Please suggest the procedure how to cancel the same. Presently my client is major.

Thanks and regards,


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query