LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous   11 April 2024 at 10:54

Release/gift to daughter in law by mother in law

Mr.X died in an accident. His legal heirs are his mother, wife and two children as per legal heir certificate. He had one house and two shops in tamilnadu. His mother wants to transfer her unapportioned share in the above properties to her daughter in law (Mrs.X) . Mr.X also have his father, elder brother and younger sister. I want to know whether Mr.x's mother transfer her share in the above property to Mrs.X in what type of transfer whether by release or gift. Mr.X and Mrs.X are not blood related. What is the stamp duty pertaining to the release/ gift. Which type of transfer is legally possible

Anonymous   11 April 2024 at 09:58

Car parking

I've a small roadside food stall in Kasba Kolkata. People come from different places to taste our food. Customers use to come with there byke or car and keep those by roadside at the time of taking food. We even often don't get to know whether the byke or the cars owners has come to our shop or any other where as the road is of all public and there is nowhere mentioned as no parking zone. But from few days traffic police is coming to our shop and forcing us to tell people not to keep there byke and car roadside beside our shop. Otherwise they will take legal step against us . This is to mention that the road I am talking about is full of parking with truck, chota hati and personal cars which come to the garage for repair beside our shop.. our shop opens only in the evening from 6 to 10 pm. I just an advice that how could we get rid of this problem.

Anonymous   11 April 2024 at 09:46

Ancestral property

Can my mother get share in my fathers ancestral property after partition?

Anonymous   10 April 2024 at 17:33

return jewellery received from inlaws as gift

I am a women,in case of divorce,do I have to return the gold ornament received as gift from my in laws?
My family has also given gifts to my husband.plus all the wedding expenses were borne by my family.
My husband is abusive and has abondoned me and my 9 month old baby.He is not taking any financial responsibility.I am working in a pvt company.

Vasudevan   10 April 2024 at 16:01

Non receipt of order passed by cat

Respected Learned Expert(s), I had filed an Original Application for MACP benefits before the Central Administrative Tribunal, Chennai Bench and appeared as party in person. My OA was remitted back to my department with direction to pass appropriate order under the applicable rules by the Bench at he admission stage itself. However, the written order order of the CAT Bench has not been served to me even after the lapse of 2 months. I had sent an e-mail to the Registrar (Judicial) in the matter but in vain. What is the procedure to get the written order? Is there any mention letter form is available in CAT Procedure Rules? Kindly guide me to get the written orders in peaceful manner please. Advance thanks to all Learned Experts in anticipation.

Prince Chaturvedi   10 April 2024 at 07:49

Contempt of court

If any person is convicted in contempt of court in district court and got civil imprisonment ? Then what can he do further ?

What is civil Imprisonment?

Anonymous   10 April 2024 at 04:58

Hire a verified hacker

Our doubts and worries are not just mere ideas and visions. Sometimes our intuitions are right but we make the mistake of shoving them aside and not believing they could be true. Some spouses are really great at hiding a lot and you can never know the truth if you don’t take the first step of finding out and clearing your doubts. If you don’t find out the truth, you will keep living in deception and living in a life of fairy tale while your partner keeps outsmarting and taking advantage of you. I never had the thought of hacking my spouse’s cell phone until I stumbled on an article online about a man who gave all his love to his wife only for him to be cheated on. I developed goosebumps and decided to give it a try. I quickly searched online for a hacker and I was lucky to stumble on good recommendations about:hack4techspy @gmail com.

Anonymous   09 April 2024 at 13:15

Acceptance of a document in civil suit

In a civil suit my opponent presented a document in court which was translated in hindi from a local language document ..though we were not agree with that document and its content but we noticed a important thing in that document that the translation was intentionally wrong somewhere for receiving gain ..we put an application to draw attention of court and in reply court ordered us to put right translation according to us so that our opponent mistake can be identified..we did so..but now when we have put a correct translation along with an application for such a wrong deed by them our opponent lawyer is saying we also put translation and it is almost same so it means we are agree with that document content except some points while it is not true...only to obey court order we put translation being disagreed with its content ...now how to counter opponent allegation ?

Anonymous   09 April 2024 at 06:06

Hack4techspy group of hackers saved my marriage

hack4techspy Group of Hackers saved My Marriage I was a victim of Marriage cheats from my husband without knowing he has a family outside our Marriage and has been spending my money on them I never know he was capable of such but due thou the recently way he starts sneakily around I got suspicious of him and was in need of a Hacker to spy on him without no doubt my suspicious was true. Wizard Techspy Hacker got me proof of his message and calls and the address of other families where he goes frequently. if you have such a cheating partner contact him via hack4techspy @gmail com

Anonymous   07 April 2024 at 09:32

Employe termination

I am currently employed as a senior software engineer at Software Company located in Bangalore, Karnataka. I joined the company on July 25th, 2022.
In August 2023, I encountered a challenging situation wherein my previous manager exerted pressure on me to seek alternative employment, Suggesting the possibility of issuing a negative termination letter if I did not comply.. I submitted a resignation email, which I later withdrew.
Subsequently, in January 2024, I shifted to a new project within the organization. However, in March 2024, the departmental manager indicated the forthcoming initiation of a Performance Improvement Plan (PIP), without specifying a precise commencement date and procedure.
On April 3rd, 2024, I was summoned by both the Human Resources department and my immediate manager for a meeting. During this meeting, I was pressured to submit a voluntary resignation, citing role redundancy and the company's financial constraints. In the meeting, HR asked me to convey my decision of resignation before 20 April 2024. HR told that if terminated , company will not pay notice period. In case of voluntary resignation, two months salary will be paid.
According to contract either party can terminate the employment by giving 2 months notice. In case company will not pay 2 months notice in case of termination, Could I approach court?