IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous   18 May 2023 at 11:48

Mortgage deed

I am working in Hyderabad in central government. I have taken House building allowance and mortgage deed to be executed with my office (Head of office) and me. We are located in Hyderabad. My question is can I go to sub registrar office located in Hyderabad, Telnagana as my immovable property is located and registered in Nashik, Maharastra on my name from Builder.

Anonymous   18 May 2023 at 11:20

Regarding degree completion date

I have completed my masters in engineering. On certificate and marksheet result declared date is 4th August 2014 and it says that I have completed my degree examination with held by the university of Mumbai in the month of June 2014.
I would like to know that which date will be consider?

Suresh Shetty   18 May 2023 at 07:51

Religious photos

My neighbour had put religious picture on building corridor it is sra building,can I remove that ?

Anonymous   17 May 2023 at 21:40

Non payment of cala award

Under the right to fair compensation act 2013 and the National Highway Act 1956, if CALA announces the award but does not pay, can the land owner file an execution in the Court of the Additional District Judge?

Is the CALA (LAC) award a decree?

Does CALA award become a decree once the land owners goes into arbitration? In our case an Award was announced, We went into arbitration. The arbitrator enhanced the CALA award. NHAI filed objections and we filed execution, The objections got accepted and the Arbitrator award was set aside, in the execution can we atleast execute the CALA award?

Note: Till date no payment has been made.

Arif Iqbal   17 May 2023 at 20:41

Equitable mortgage

A property has been leased out for 10 years.

Two conditions of the lease deed are as follows:

a) When the Lessee/Second Party for the purpose of establishing or developing the industry on the demised property seeks to obtain loan from a bank or other Financial Institution by mortgaging his Lease-hold interest on the demised property in favor of such Bank or Institution, permission will be given by the Lesson/First Party to this affect provided such mortgage does not affect the rights and powers of Lessor/First Party under this Deed.

b) In case of mortgage of such land to the Bank/Financial Institutions by the Entrepreneurs/Industrial houses (i.e. Lessee/Second Party) with prior permission of the concern authority under industries Commerce Department. (i.e. Lessor/First Party) for purpose of taking loan/Financial Assistance the bank/Financial Institutions will have a limited right to utilize the land till expiry of the lease period on failure of the Entrepreneurs/Industrial houses to settle the loan/Financial Assistance.

Now my question is if the Lessor gives NOC, can the Lessee create EM in favour of Bank. If yes then if it is enforceable under trhe SARFAESI?

Anonymous   17 May 2023 at 19:21

No objection to avail loan

My father wants to avail crop loan by mortgaging the property who's RTC is in my name. So, I need to give a No Objection. Does this fall under Affidavit category of e-stamping and the amount stamp duty to be paid. Please help

BDO PO   17 May 2023 at 14:24

For pay protection of rajasthan gov employee

if a rajsthan govt employee appoint for higher pay to low pay scale how he get pay protection

Anonymous   17 May 2023 at 13:29

Status of sublease after termination of lease

For commercial purpose, X transferred a larger extent of lands to Y another company through registered lease deed with terms and conditions which includes resumption of lands clause on violations . Also in the lease deed, Lessee was given right to Sub-lease the lands.
After 15 years, when Lessor found that, Lessee had voluntarily breached the terms and condition, issued show cause notice, conducted enquiry and terminated the Lease.
Meanwhile the Lessee has Sb-Leased the lands to 10 person. Now, what will be the status of the 10 Sub-lessee..?

Please discuss with case laws if any...

Anonymous   17 May 2023 at 09:22

Family definition as per society bye law in maharasthra

Blood relation or family definition as per the Bye Laws in Maharasthra

Vinod Kotra   17 May 2023 at 05:24

Move in and move out charges in society

I have moved out and moved in in same society and same tower to a different flat. The society is managed by FMS Company. RWA has not been formed. Residents pay the maintenance and common electricity charges. The GMS company is demanding Rs 5000 + 18 % GST which is 5900. The FMS company has not delivered any goods nor provided any service related to relocation. How any entity can charge for this and there is no basis of how the figure of Rs 5000 has been arrived ?. Can I challenge it legally ?

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query