1992(1) Mh.L.J. 523
Someone please help me with the parties to this case
______ V. ______
dear sir , I have to fill the complaint against contractor .
contractor threating me about not to fill the case in court for using low quality construction material for home construction and heavy leakage from RCC along with sewapge all along the walls through out the home .
20% of work not completed though he had collected all money from us upon pressure . my mother 62 yeard old went to constrcut home in his old age to be settle but this contactor has been cheated us in all the way .
he has bought the wood himself for the front door without our selction and it is second quality door . I'm asking GST bill for that , but he keeps threating me for all .
he has done bit manhandling to me in my home , 4 days ago
so please let me know sir what are the IPC sections I need to mention in the police complaint f for this sever threating . thank you .
In the year 2019, I had to pay 15 lakh rupees to a person as per an agreement that I can pay 6000 rupees per month in 20 years and for that I will give 30% of my property as security and I will return the security once the entire amount is paid. But due to the crisis during Corona, I have not been able to pay the monthly amount of 6000 rupees for the last two years. So if this party files a civil case on my behalf now, will my property be confiscated? Can they claim only 30% as per agreement? The value of the property is now less compared to the price of the property and the number to pay. So will they be able to attach my remaining 70% through the court? Can I get a stay from the court for not being able to return due to the corona crisis? How best to deal with this case?
The fact of the matter is a Hindu educated unmarried women marries a Christian married man whos lives with his first wife.
The marriage was solemnised by a Muslim clergy ..it seems the man converted to Islam.
Query.. What are the legal finianacial benefits that the second wife (Hindu) can demand/claim for her self and if she bears a child /children under this married arrangement.
Can I Register a Release Deed for a property situated in a different state?
My sister purchased an apartment in Bengaluru in Feb. 2007. The owners of the building have now decided to form an association and get the same registered. Which is the relevant Act under which the Association is to be registered? Is it the Karnataka Societies Registration Act, 1960 or the Karnataka Apartment Owners Association Act? There is an intruder from the builder who has settled in the building forcibly since 12 years. Which Act will give the owners more powers legally to get him evicted peacefully?
My father is missing as per police records since August 2017. He used to own a 60' x 40' residential site in Bengaluru. Now the question arises as to who would own the property as he had not left a will before walking out of the house. I and my sister are his legal hiers. Can I go and stake a claim on his property? Is there a procedure in this case? Kindly mention the same.
My Name is Anupam Saxena & i am working as a Assistant Accounts Manager in a Pharmaceuticals Company, My Query is that i had a Cheque of HDFC Bank & Deposited in Axis Bank. Because the Account in Axis Bank. Problem is that the name on the Cheuqe was Yatish Kumar & the Axis Bank A/c No. Name was only YATESH & the bank official take the Cheque for Clearing. Now Problem is that the in the Statement HDFC Cheque is Debited & Showing under Clearing. So My Question is that is this Should be Clear due to name differ or if Cheque is showing under Clearing in my HDFC Bank Statement. will it be Reversed.
Please Suggest me the on this Matter.
My performance appraisal report were replaced with a new set of documents 15 years back to deny me promotion. I have obtained fresh evidence that my reports were replaced. The evidence contains ratings given to me by reporting, reviewing and countersigning officer, prior to replacing them. The above officers involved in rewriting and replacing my reports have retired from services. Can I file an FIR with fresh evidence against the above officers.