Upgrad

raju   22 May 2024 at 23:18

Salary pending

In private job salary not paid. Any remedy

Jeremiah Gary   22 May 2024 at 22:07

Professional hackers for hire(we also help lawyers).

Most information online can be changed, deleted, included, and the list goes on, and these can serve you in various valuable ways.
We are a team of professional hackers and serving you is our priority, rest assured that your privacy is guaranteed by us.

We provide the following services and more...

*. Consulting services.

*. Email password retrieval.

*. Email hack

*. Credit repair [revolving and installment tradelines}.

*. Student loans payment.

*. Phone hack. (cheating spouse).

*. Clearing of criminal records.

*. Recovery of lost funds on Binary Options and Capital investments.

*. School Grades Upgrade.

*. Database retrieval and so much more.

You can also contact us with your unique job which isn't listed on the list, we would be happy to help you out with it also.

CONTACT us: hackburg @ protonm ail . c om

We also offer daily blog posts on hack news/updates, hack tutorials etc.

BLOG: hackburgblog . noblogs . org

Jeremiah Gary   22 May 2024 at 22:04

We also help lawyers.

*. Consulting services.

*. Email password retrieval.

*. Email hack

*. Student loans payment.

*. Phone hack. (cheating spouse).

*. Clearing of criminal records.

*. School Grades Upgrade.

*. Database retrieval and so much more.

BLOG: hackburgblog . noblogs . org

Anonymous   22 May 2024 at 20:54

Retirement township housing

Sir/Madam
I had purchased villa at Retirement township for senior citizen and undergone an agreement for construction and another one for Maintenance and service.and occupied. But layout and township is not yet fully developed and service charges started. So I obtained the copy of approval from RERA through RTI. As per RTI, layout is approved only for plots sale under project name Retirement township.
Ministry of home and urban development guidelines is forwarded to RERA for implementation. But in approval copy of registration of layout there is nothing condition regarding construction, maintenance and service for developer.
Now who is the defaulter for misleading the Public.
Whether consumer court will solve and for Justice.
We senior citizens under roof of Retirement township without any amenities and cannot sell the property at this moment.
Regards.

Anonymous   22 May 2024 at 10:28

Employment bond

Respected Gurus,

Looking forward your suggestions in respect of following queries:
1. There is an employment bond for 2 Year and if any employee leave the organization before 2 years he / she need to pay Rs 2 Lakh.
Query : if Employee leave the organization after 1 year so he / she need to pay full or in proportion as he /she has already served 1 Year.

2. As per employment agreement , monthly salary would be paid lump sum or in instalment a per employer convienence
Query: If salary is not paid in next month so it is breach of employment Bond.

I shall be grateful if related case laws are provided

The Curly Goan Bhukkad   22 May 2024 at 07:45

Missing payout from air bnb

Hi,

I have not received a payment from air bnb for a guest stay. They claim the money has been sent but it doesn’t show on my bank statements. The bank has asked me for a reference no and air bnb is not helping with it. It is a large amount hence ned guidance as I have to make payments and I’m stuck

Anonymous   22 May 2024 at 03:46

Legal heir for pagri system

Hello all,

My grandmother lives in a pagri flat currently and has two legal heirs (my mother and my uncle) both not residing with her currently.

My grandma wants to pass on the tenancy rights of the flat to my mother after her demise (A will has already been created and I also have a No-objection certificate from my uncle).

Additionally we spoke to the current landlord and he is asking us for money to change the tenant from my grandmother to my mother.

My questions are :

1) After my grandmothers demise can my uncle claim the house as a legal heir? (Note : my mother visits my grandmother regularly ,whereas my uncle visits her once in 3 months)
2) Is it legal for the landlord to ask for money for transfer of tenancy rights to my mother?
3) Is it possible to sell the current house and pay around 30-50% of the sale fee to the landlord without his permission or is a consent necessary from him before sale?

Anonymous   21 May 2024 at 17:33

Regarding sec 120b&420 in lower court

My mother booked under sec 120b and 420 both.filed in lower court in 2016.then my mother got stay in 2019 dec in hc .also filed sec 482 to quash fir. Till date pending.now suddenly 4 months before stating automatic vacate of stay of hc .hence to get stay extended or to appear in lower court.on feb 29,2024 Supreme court upheld automatic vacate of stay by HC.kindly clarify whether it is correct.my mother age 62.unable to attend court since it is 474 kms away.got stay from hc.but lower court asking stay order extension

elson serrao   21 May 2024 at 16:29

Lost property documents

I have shortlisted a property to buy. However the owner has informed me that they are not in possession of the original papers but have a true copy of the same. The flat was handed over to them by their parents via gift deed. Their parents have now passed away.

In such case what would be most appropriate legal route to follow to buy the property if I decide to go ahead with it? How would you know if there any outstanding loans against the property? In the future would it be difficult to sell the property?

Yanira Alvarez   21 May 2024 at 13:19

How i won the lottery

The lottery is very easy to win, but only when you find the right person that can help you for real, that is the only way you can become a big lottery winner. I will share my experience with Dr Lucas to you because i want you to be a partaker of the blessings of Dr Lucas, I lost a lot of money to the wrong people trying to win the lottery, but i never stopped trying because i know I'm destined to win, when i was doing some searchings online i came across Dr Lucas and i took his email and WhatsApp numbers and messaged him, he was so real to me and didn't waste a lot of time before he started working on my winning numbers, I'm Yanira Alvarez from Los Angeles, the Powerball's $1.8B jackpot winner, you can do research about my winning, this is not a joke spell still works, the numbers Dr.Lucas gave me to play was 7, 10, 11, 13, 24, and 24. I urge everyone trying to win the lottery to reach out to Dr.Lucas on Email drlucasspelltemple@gmail.com Thank You