Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous   19 October 2021 at 14:18

Developer not handing over flats even after 12 years

IV- One single development agreement for all 1to4 was signed and registered on 5/01/2009 without any sanctioned BMC plan ,flat nos, IOD from BMC ,not registered with MHADA/RERA till date saying that 4 flats of 1000 sqr feet carpet area will be allotted to 1to4 heirs in the manner provided in Annexure B as follows
a Smt Rekha A Desai & others 1000 sqr feet
b Mr Sunil Desai 1000 sqr feet
c Mr Amit Desai cheque/Cash Taken
d Mr Aashit Desai 1000 sqr feet
e Mrs Nisha Nawathe nil
f Mr Sunil Desai 250 sqr feet
g Smt Vinodini Desai & others 250 sqr feet
hMrs Nisha Nawathe 250 sqr feet
I Smt Rekha Desai & others 250 sqr feet
V- no 1,3,4 promised to no 2 that after individual agreement are signed with the builder they will provide her a copy of the said agreement .
VI- Even though the construction started in 2009/10 it is not yet completed in all respect till date and builder has not prepared the individual documents /agreement of redevelopement inspite of several mails and personal visits to him.
VII- during 2009 till date no 1,3,4 did not send legal notice to builder nor engaged any Advocate to handle this legal matter
IX-A suplementry agreement was prepared in 2012 stating that previous agreement dated 5/01/2009 is deemed to have been cancelled in lue of this suplementry agreement of 2012which was only signed by developer and not by Desais a land owners.
1 can I withdraw my consent for redevelopement to builder as I do not want to sign suplementry agreement of 2012 which is not beneficial to me.And why it was not signed and register in 2012 itself
2 can I demand equal distribution of benefits as per will with other stakeholders in this suplementry agreement of 2012 which is still unsigned
What is my remedy after 12 years

Anonymous   19 October 2021 at 13:23

Publishing house not publishing my book

Hello Madam/Sir,

I am an aspiring writer and last year December 2020, I signed a contract with a publishing house 'Writersgram Publications' to publish my book of poems for which I paid Rs. 1500. I was promised my book to be published by April, 21. But yet it has not.
The only way to communicate with them is via email and they have been communicating that it's getting delayed for Covid situation and now for the past one month I have not heard from them even after repeated mails from my end.
Is there a way, I can escalate this issue with any one? In case they don't publish, which seems likely, that will be the breach of our contract, hence, can't I sue them legally?

Balaji Bakthavathsal   19 October 2021 at 10:40

Cheque bouncing case relaxation of imprisonment

In a criminal case, (cheque bounce case), the accused has been sentenced to one year simple imprisonment punishment by the lower court. The accused appealed to the next appellate court and the appellate court confirmed the lower court’s order. The lower court order dated 22.08.2014 and the appellate court order dated 18.04.2017. As the person was roaming scot free, the trial court was questioned under RTI Act about the action taken on the accused and the trial court informed me that warrant has been issued to the concerned police station to apprehend the accused on 19.08.2021 after seeing my letter dated 11.08.2021. Under these circumstances, please clarify the doubts
i) Whether the accused can file bail petition and get bail ?
ii) Whether a third person who is not the complainant can file a caveat and object the bail petition ?
I would be very grateful if clarification is provided on this matter since the accused, an unscrupulous person is creating lot of problem to me by filing false & fictitious civil suit disturbing me mentally, financially and physically.

SUBRATA HALDAR   19 October 2021 at 02:15

Money transfer

One of my client has taken RS 5 lakh from me through online money transfer. He refused to pay any amount stating that since there is no agreement, money was given to him as gift.

My mobile number is linked with all bank details & Aadhar and PAN card of my client. Xerox copy of above documents is with me.
With the help of above documents I have taken a personal loan in my friends name in his account.

After that I have transfer RS 5 lakh in my account by online fund transfer since all pasward of my client is known to me.

Can my client take any legal step against me ???

Amaan   19 October 2021 at 01:14

Buying a pagdi house

I am planning to buy a Pagdi House in Mumbai Central.
Can you pls guide me on the process and what documents are needed?

1. The current owners (or tenants in legal terms) are 2 sisters on whose name the mother had transferred the house. There is also a brother but he is not mentioned in the old woman's will. May be because he was/is alcoholic
2. The sisters have signed the tenacy surrender affidavit with the landlord with approx 40L value.
3. The landlord has given cheques as security only around a month back but will take the cheques back from the sisters now since i am buying the house.
4. Also the landlord wants me to distribute the money as follows :
a. Transfer 20L directly to one of the sisters. another
b. 20 as cash to the sisters but no bank transfer
c. 10L to the landlord for transfer of Tenacy on my name.

Is this enough or any other documents needed? I don't want to get into any legal hassles in future.
Pls guide me.

Best Regards

Anonymous   18 October 2021 at 23:31

Chargesheet quashing in high court

In a accident case of grevious hurt u/s 279 and 337 and 338, once the chargesheet is submitted in court.

1. Can the accused take the certified copy of chargesheet from the court before the date of next hearing (pleaded not guilty).
2. Based on the merits of chargesheet, can the accused go to high court for quashing of chargesheet and fir without attending trials from district court as it will take around 3 to 4 years of time?

Anonymous   18 October 2021 at 23:08

Selling of immovable property through power of attroney

Dear Sir/Madam , I am having below situation and wanted to know the objections I will face if I am going to purchase this property.

1) Property( which is a house) is registered in the name of Sita. Sita's husband is no more.
2) Sita has 2 sons( Elder married 2 twice, Younger unmarried) & 4 daughters( All married) out of which elder son and 1 daughter are no more. So Sita is having at present 1 son and 3 daughters.
3) Sita has given Power of Attorney(notary) of the property to one of her grand son .
4) Sita's daughter in law has left her after her son died ( more than 4 years passed) and not living with her or in the house/city any more. But daughter in law's nature is very rude and greedy.
5) My father is one of the brothers of Sita's husband. And I am going to buy this property .

Given above situation what are the objections and challenges I am going to face .

Note: Sita's family is ready to sell and agreed to the price as well.

Hari Konanur   18 October 2021 at 15:30

Power of attorney

Namaste sir

I'm planning to buy one old flat in Bangalore, but owner resides in America. So he is granting POA rights to his father in law at Bangalore. So that his father in law can register the flat to me after full money payment.

Please advice is it legally OK to go head in purchasing flat belonging to NRI


NIRAJ SRIVASTAVA   18 October 2021 at 14:01

Equitable mortgage

Kya title holder ke death ke bad legal heair equitable mortgage kar sakte hai

Anonymous   17 October 2021 at 21:15

Central govt promotions

a set of 323 were promoted in 2018 May for Group A in a Govt Department. Now in October a review DPC is proposed which left out 45 names( with no charges or anyhting of course) and included Reserved candidates in them. What would be the fate of those 45 candidates? will they be reverted back? DOPT on 15/06/2018, after the promotions in may suggested a method for reservation, which is followed retrospectively. is it fair to change guideline between tow DPCs, mean one was non existent at that time of may 2018. Kindly clarify


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query