LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jayanttelang   26 August 2008 at 19:56

subsistence allowance

Dear sirs, my company is belonged to Gujrat state,engaged in pharmaceutical production,it is a corporate house,co.suspended me in Nov 2007,after three months,in feb 2008,they sent me chargeshit,& conducted a domestic inquiry against me,during this period they are paying me 50% of my salary,six months passed,but inquiry is going on without any final decision,now would i demand for 75% of my salary,under which heading/section of which law,what is rule of subsistence allowance,can i demand for copy of standing orders from my company?can company send me chargeshit after three months of suspension,is it legally right or wrong?how long inquiry can be conducted?after how many months would i eligible for getting 100% salary,kindly send me reply as early as possible,thanks

smith sharma   26 August 2008 at 19:14



ajay kumar   26 August 2008 at 18:57

need your help

today postman come with one notice i not get that,but some information i have i need your help to understand that.

on envelope this info mention:

case no:

hg. dt:

case: fs

can u tell me what is fs. i think this is a criminal case filed by banks against me.

Anil Kumar kamboj Delhi M-9650   26 August 2008 at 17:01

alterationof the charge

is it mandatory for the court to direct a new trial of adjorn the trial for some period in case of alterationof the charge?

Anil Kumar kamboj Delhi M-9650   26 August 2008 at 16:58

offence not specified in the charge

can a person be convicted of an offence not specified in the charge ?

Anil Kumar kamboj Delhi M-9650   26 August 2008 at 16:56

effect of delay in f.i.r

what is the effect of the delay in filing F.I.R ?

N.K.Assumi   26 August 2008 at 16:40

Guardianship Certificate Format

Can any one of you help me if there is any format of guardianship certificate to be issued by the district judge to the Guardian of the Minor. Please its urgently required by the District Judge: If not, can you prepare the certificate for the Guardian to be issued by the District Judge?

shantilal k. patel   26 August 2008 at 14:38

Writ Petiton

What us writ petition?

In what circumstances it is filed?

Where it is filed?

Can any friend explain with examples?


Ratheesh Padmanabha   26 August 2008 at 14:33

jurisdiction of Bar Council

Recently, Delhi HC has debarred two Senior Advocates for appearing before it and its subordinate Courts for four months on the ground that they were acting against the administration of justice not becuase of misconduct.

Whether such action of the Judiciary is tantamount of intrusion to the jurisdiction of the State Bar Council/Bar Council of India.

V.Raghavan   26 August 2008 at 14:27

Karnataka State Financial Act (1951)

Can anybody send Karnataka State Financial corporation Act(central act of 1951) and its rules?