New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Diana   27 July 2009 at 11:08

tax beneficial scheme

I want to change a partnership firm into a private ltd. company. While doing so i want to know what are the tax beneficial provisions under Income tax act 1961 for such change?

Uma   27 July 2009 at 10:38


1.What is KVAT

2.My property dealer says his project incurs KVAT of 12.5% as it is in a Composition Scheme. However, another bulider says it should be 4% only. How can I validate his claim?

3. Is KVAT applicable on factors like following:

Construction Cost of Flat
Cost of Terrace
Reserved Car Parking
Water Charges
Electricity Charges
Piped Cooking Gas Charges
Com. Areas Generator Charge

Thankyou so much for your time in looking into this.


Deepak Kumar   27 July 2009 at 10:27


Please tell me about eligiblity and age limit for pcs j exam

mahesh   27 July 2009 at 10:18

AP Chit funds Act; Liability of Surity; period of limitation

I am a surity. the person for whom i have stood as surity is not available. the chit tenure has got over some 4 years back.the suscriber owes around 50 thousand to the company. I want to know what are my liabilites in this case and can i get any benefit of time barred debt provisions.

sujoe   27 July 2009 at 10:04

regarding property trasnsfer

well, i would to like to know how we can transfer my father's property to my brother my self and my mothers name (3 different properties) one for each . My self ,my brother and my mother are only his legal heirs. there is no WILL. he expired 6 months back.

sujoe   27 July 2009 at 10:00

regarding property trasnsfer

well, i would to like to know how we can transfer my father's property to my brother and my self and my mothers name . my self ,my brother and my mother are only his legal heirs. there is no

agapi   27 July 2009 at 04:20

145 crpc

at first i would like to thank mr.vishal and mr. kiran kumar for their helps .

can anybody plz forward me a sample of 145 crpc complaint? any sample will be welcomed


SAILA KUMARI   26 July 2009 at 23:06

khatha and money recovery

one of my relatives entered into agreement for sale of a flat in bangalore. at the time of the entering, no documents were made available to the buyer. the vendors represented that they are in government service and all documents are with banker who lent money.

the agreement contains "the purchaser entered this agreement on the bonafide belief that the declarations made by the vendor are correct. rs.50,000 was paid by cheque.

later the vendor gave some zerox copies.

when the zerox copies were shown to the purchaser's advocate, he said one of the papers known as "khatha" is missing.

the advocate says that unless the Khatha is in the name of the vendor, such vendor can not transfer the property. hence the purchaser declined.
the vendor says that many flats in the same area are being purchased by many persons. hence he insisted for performance of the contract.

before declining to purchase (due to absence of khatha, the buyer paid additional advance of rs.1.50 lakhs to the vendor by cheque based on the verbal urgency expressed by the vendor.

apart from non availability of khatha, it is also noticed by the purchaser that the vendor was in army service but now not in that service. however, she is still represents as if she is in army service (without suffixing or prefixing the words such as ex. former, etc.

what are the ways to recover money from the vendor?
whether criminal case be filed against vendor?

whether for misdeclaring of designation, any case can be filed?

Suchitra. S   26 July 2009 at 18:56

divorce through SMS

Sir, I want to know whether a muslim husband can send an SMS to his wife which contains 'Talq" , is it a valid divorce?
PL explain what was the opinion of court in Chand-Fiza case?

Niteshkumar Popat   26 July 2009 at 18:02


if one is defamed through circulating pomplet but there is nothing to show who had published. can one filed the criminal compliant against the man who has the knowledge regarding the defamed fact. and how defamaed person will prove his complaint.