Ancestral property release deed making without other heir singn

This query is : Resolved 

27 July 2016

Dear LC Experts,

We are two sisters only, no brother with us and my father have made a release deed in favour of my sister name in the ancestral property of 3 acre land, six months before. He has written in the deed, releasing of ½ share (50%) in the total 3 acre undivided land.

a. Is it valid without my sign that release deed my father making in the ancestral property?

b. Can i I get equal if go court?

I will be very thankful for the advise.

Devajyoti BarmanOnline (Expert)
27 July 2016

Well, the ancestral proeprty can not be transferred without the consent of another co sharer.
So you can very much file a suit for partition to claim your due share in the proeprty.

Guest (Expert)
27 July 2016

Please indicate in what way the property is treated as ancestral property, i.e., to which of the generation that belongs as per property papers/ mutation, etc.?

Jeeva (Querist)
27 July 2016


My father's grandfather self purchased from other person.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
27 July 2016

Without knowing full case details / related documents, nothing can be advised. Discuss with local lawyer.

Guest (Expert)
27 July 2016

What about mutation record?

R.K NandaOnline (Expert)
27 July 2016

Contact local lawyer

Kumar Doab (Expert)
27 July 2016

if the deed has been registered, you may approach your able counsel specializing in revenue/property/civil matters and defend your interest under expert guidance of your counsel.

adv.bharat @ PUNEOnline (Expert)
27 July 2016

Agreed with expert.

malipeddi jaggaraoOnline (Expert)
28 July 2016

Agreed with expert advice of Shri Barman.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



IPC Grand Course     |    x