Waiving of notice period

Hi Team,

I am really confused what to do with my company policy as I have resigned and serving my notice period for 90 days
according to my company policy for sepration states this clause

" Mandatory serving of notice period :- A minimum of 60 calendar days’ notice must be served by an employee in personal level 4 & above. Adjustment of notice period through accrued leave, waiver and notice pay will be allowed only up to 30 calendar days for personal level 4 & above. " with subject to approval from my current manager, I wrote an mail to my HR asking to consider this clause but they denied stating , they will not be able to help on the above clause. as we need to go with the company rules .

I have got an 40 and above percentage hike with better position , but need to know how can I get this waived off for 30 days according their document, I am ready to give the knowledge transfer to the new replacement and it is more than 20 days and still they have not found an replacement for my position and they are deneying my request.

please help I would like to file an case against the company for this .

please help contact me on my mobile ...

×