This query is : Resolved 

17 October 2019

I have not paid rent for 1 year due to financial difficulties I wrote to judge for 2 months to vacate can I get further time after 2 months

Isaac Gabriel (Expert)
17 October 2019

The rental areement is honoured, then action could be taken to vacate.

18 October 2019

Dear Sir,
You may appear before the Court and submit your representation before the Judge if any case is pending.

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
18 October 2019

Nothing explained by you.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
19 October 2019

What do you expect from the Judge ? Why should you be allowed to continue tenancy for 2 more months?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Course by Ex-Judge!!     |    x