How to find out if 498A is filed?

This query is : Resolved 

15 September 2019

I had filed complaint on my wife and his parents / relatives at human Rights commission for assaulting my old parents in 2015 and it is heard now. While we got one of the notice recently, we got to know from her statement that she has filed 498A of 3-4 DV act, 506B and 120B in February 2019! It's been 8 months now we didn't receive any notice or call from the concern police station on FIR etc... But my old parents are now afraid. How to check the genuineness of the case? Police not giving info. Can we check online? She left me in 2015.

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
16 September 2019

use RTI.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
16 September 2019

Whether you are proceeding your case at Human Rights Commission personally or through some counsel? If you have already engaged a lawyer seek his/her services.
Otherwise, it would be better to consult a local prudent lawyer with relevant facts/documents for proper appreciation, guidance and proceeding.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
16 September 2019

Where did you get the information regarding lodging complaint u/s 498A IPC and 3/4 of DPA, she must have intimated all the details?

Hemant Agarwal (Expert)
18 September 2019

1. Ask a local criminal lawyer, to conduct a search of the "inward case register" maintained by the Court Registrar office. IF the case is filed in court, THEN the said register would have entry of the same as State /Police vs .... your name.

2. Similarly, ask your local criminal lawyer, to approach police and search their Police FIR case register.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x